Children under the age of 13 who have PKO Account Children's PKO Polish Bank can manage the daily financial application PKO Junior. The application has similar features as the service PKO Junior is tailored to the age and preference of the youngest.
Application PKO Junior teaches kids wise money management under control of parents:
- Child initiates transfers and recharge the phone application, the parent accepts them in the service of electronic banking iPKO
- The child may ask the parent application for provisioning of payment card
- The child assumes his virtual piggy bank and defines the purpose for which it collects money
- The child uses a calculator that lets you calculate how much you could potentially save taking into account the amount and regularity of payments and current interest on funds
- Child receives awards / badges for the good execution of the tasks of parents
If you want to operate your account and finances in PKO Polish Bank for adults, download the mobile application IKO - more iko.pkobp.pl