"I've tried other DBT apps and none of them come close to this one. It's a real life saver... literally!"
"I'm so glad to see someone help people who does DBT. VERY VERY good app."
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills are a must, not just for people who have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), but for just about anyone living in this world alongside others.
Are they necessary skills? No. Could anyone benefit from them? Yes.
DBT Skills Groups are booked out weeks and often times months in advance. This means that if you want to get in one, you may be waiting for a long long time, especially if NOW is when you need help.
DBT Skills Groups focus on SKILLS. This means that practicing the skills is much more important than anything else. And luckily, once you learn the skills, you will retain them for the rest of your life!
If you are practicing DBT Skills and want a Diary Card, this app is great for you since it has the following:
• A Calendar to add a Daily Diary Card with 28 DBT skills.
• Descriptions of each skill if you forget
• Examples of each skill
• Statistical information based on 1 day, 7 days, 28 days, or ALL records. That way if you are in a weekly DBT class, you can easily see which skills you have been focusing on, and which you have been missing.
• A Notification reminder that you can set to remind you daily at a specific time to do your DBT Skills Diary Card.
• Beautiful photos and artwork along with a backdrop that changes based on what season we are in (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring).
• Add your own music to the DBT Skills Diary Card to make the experience more enjoyable.
• Full Version Users: You can now send PDF files with your diary card stats + notes via email, or print to your AirPrint printer straight from within the app. Email your therapist/counselor with just a few taps in an easy to read and print format!
• As part of our series of DBT apps, your progress will be saved between apps as well, so you'll have access to all your data no matter which DBT app you are in.
• Unlock more than 1 type of Diary Card so you can continue doing your daily card in a format that fits your lifestyle!
• Want to track extra information? Though DBT classes don't require it, you can add custom tracking data for each Daily Diary Card entry. Of course, since this is optional, you simply need to toggle it on to start tracking right away.
a) Track Anxiety and Depression using a modified K10 test.
b) Track Target Behaviors and your response to them.
This is the most enjoyable DBT Skills Diary Card in the App Store! Download it today!