A computer and IT quiz for computer hobbyists, professionals and geeks.
Subjects covered include computer hardware, computer software, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, other operating systems, servers and server OS, networking, troubleshooting, desktop/server virtualization, computer history, programming and scripting languages including C++, Java, Assembly, Powershell, bash and more, microprocessor architecture, software development, laser printers, number bases, Version Control Systems, other technology and computing/ICT areas, computer science and more.
You can play the Computer and IT Quiz at different difficulty levels including:
- Hobbyist/Professional - For those with a good ground knowledge in computers and IT.
- Expert - For those with a LOT of experience in IT/computing and related technology.
- Nightmare! - The toughest of tough questions! If you consider your knowledge of PC's, operating systems, technology, programming, networking and computer science to be excellent, then have a go at the Nightmare mode.
- Sudden Death - up to 100 random questions in a row - get one wrong and you're going home!
Learn from your mistakes - each answer is explained fully so you know where you went wrong, and why.
- Free (ad supported - full version also available with no ads)
- Regular updates
- Simple interface
- The most comprehensive computer quiz on Android
- Submit quiz questions to be added to the quiz
- Option to submit bugs/problems/suggestions
- Share your score on Twitter
*This is the FREE ad-supported version - check out the PRO version for more features, no ads, and to support me, the developer.*
The Pro version is available on Google Play - no ads (search 'spiderdog quiz pro' )
Pro version features:
- No ads
- Custom quiz mode - choose the category of question you would like.
- By purchasing the Pro version, you are supporting me, the sole developer.