The Assistant mobile application is designed for the organization of secure remote access, management and administration of workstations and servers within a secure local network or via the Internet.
Key functions of our application:
* remote screen control of a Windows, Android, MacOS or Linux device using gestures;
* screen sharing and steering your mobile device from a Windows/Linux based PC;
* file exchange with a remote device;
* summarizing information about the remote PC's hardware and software;
* possibility to use your own management server.
Access control to your device. The Assistant app allows you to:
* set your own password to access your mobile device;
* limit access to file sharing, device information and screen sharing;
* assign a centralised access policy to the mobile device (using the fee-based editions);
* activate or deactivate the screen management feature on your device.
This application uses Accessibility Service API. This is necessary for the remote control function of your device to work. If you want to grant access only for viewing, do not enable this feature. During operation, the service does not collect or store any information about your device or the actions performed on it.
* multi-monitor system support;
* access to several remote computers at the same time;
* inhibition option of input devices on the remote PC;
* traffic optimisation through compression of transmitted data and adjustment of screen response speed depending on data link quality;
* independence from network topology;
* Transmitted data protected using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms;
* Comprehensive user logs can be maintained with the option of centralised storage on servers.