Taking my chances on this one. App was purchased as replacement for Root Servicely app which didn't work on rooted KitKat 4.4.2, but did on rooted Lollipop 5.1.1. So far pleased, but rooted KitKat bottomed up before I could try it out as Root Servicely replacement. So far working like a charm on Lollipop 5.1.1. and luckily it hasn't been abandoned by the developer which is even better.
Disappointing There are no visible components for Google Play Services.. The ONE app I was really interested in disabling components for.
Great So better than not
Sweet Best for rooted phones.
☑ Super Niice ✴The Root features kill it here, personally I'm a big fan of the 'app components' section. Nothing better than being able to disable all those ridiculous ads that come bloated into the free apks I download. Nice improvemeny on saving battery life with that feature too. No doubt this was a great Purchase. ✴
version 1.99.1 / 49
- Fixes in App Components and optimizations
version 1.99.1 / 48
- Fixes in File Manager and App Manager
- Storage Info FC solved
- Important bug fixes
- New option in Properties Editor (Open build.prop)
- Searchbox added in App Manager and related tools
- Fixed several bugs reported by users
version 1.99.1 / 42
- New User Interface: material design, more polished and nice looking
- New Info section with tutorials and help by categories
- Code rewritten and optimized