** DEPENDING ON WHAT VER. OF ANDROID THE DEFAULT LOCATION TO CHOOSE DEFAULT SAVE TO OR WRITE TO IS SETTING>DEVICE STORAGE OR JUST STORAGE AND SCROLL TO TOP AN INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL OPTION SHOULD BE PRESENT CHOOSE EXTERNAL FOR YOUR SITUATION IF PROBLEMS PERSIST ES FILE EXPLORER IS GOOD AT SETTING DEFAULT SAVE PATH OR LOCATION GOOD LUCK ..
Nag me, nag me, nag me..... Uninstall you.
Awesome The level of control and information it provides is unbeatable. Allows even novice users to perform some phone tweaks without having root privileges. Just be warned if you are unsure of what you are doing you can damage your phone. Overall awesome app. Keep up the good work. 👌👍
Great little app that does all its supposed to do in a nice easy to understand an user friendly interface. Nice work devs keep em coming, personally looking forward to seeing sum new apps from youse guys. Keep on coding with a smile an thanks devs :)
I never write reviews good Or bad because they are a waste of my time, but this app has everything.
version 1.99.1 . 62
- FC in "Storage Info" and other fixes
version 1.99.1 . 60-42
- Drag and drop: hold and drag an item in file manager to move or copy, even between different tabs. DND behaviour (copy, move, disabled) can be changed from Settings.
- Support for OTG USB devices
- SAF support: write files to external storages even without root access
- New: choose between Floating buttons and Bottom bar
- Open build.prop from Properties Editor
- Tutorials and help by categories