Find checkpoints and discover your surroundings with Hittaut
Hittaut is a free fitness activity in Sweden where you use a map to look for checkpoints.
• The map is available on paper and in the mobile app Hittaut.
• Checkpoints are located in both urban environments and forests close to urban areas. Visit them whenever you want, in any order.
• Unsure of your orienteering skills? Calm down - there are checkpoints in four different difficulty levels. Start with the green ones, and then you can take the help of GPS.
• Some checkpoints are accessible by pram, wheelchair, permobile, walker, bicycle or similar.
• Create a Find Out account and register the letter code on the checkpoints you find. Then you are automatically in the draw for great prizes.
• Challenge a friend, colleague or relative on Hittaut and follow the position in the top lists.
• The find season lasts for different lengths of time in different places, but is usually running throughout the summer.
Hittaut is available in almost 100 places around Sweden. Visit the website at: www.orientering.se/hittaut
Search for checkpoints and explore your surroundings with Hittaut
Hittaut is a free recreational activity in Sweden. Grab a map and find your way to checkpoints.
• The map can be found on paper or in Hittaut’s app.
• Accessible in urban areas and nearby forests.
• Choose which checkpoints you want to visit and in what order.
• Unsure of your orientation skills? Don’t worry - there are checkpoints in four different difficulty levels. Start with green, and you can get help from your GPS.
• Some checkpoints are accessible with a stroller, wheelchair, permobil, walker, bike etc.
• Create an account and register your checkpoint visits.
• Challenge a friend, colleague or relative and follow the results in top lists.
• The length of the Hittaut season varies from place to place but is at least including the summer.
Hittaut is available in nearly 100 places around Sweden. Visit Hittaut online at: www.orientering.se/hittaut