Start Clock is used to individually start contestants in a race, for example in orienteering or skiing.
- Interval start.
- Chasing start (pursuit).
- Works on phones and tablets of various sizes.
- Configurable, many different user settings.
- Gives an audible prewarning (beeps 10 sec before start).
- Beeps on the seconds before start (Get Ready beeps at 55-56-57-58-59 sec).
- Beeps even more on the start sec.
- The actual timing is user-controlled.
- Current time.
- Countdown of seconds until next start.
- Time relative to a given zero time point.
- Show call-up time (3 min ahead, at 3 start boxes and 1 min start interval).
- Align time with the timing system of the race.
- Postpone the race and keep the original start times.
- User selectable colours for normal time, Get Ready time, and start time (can resemble a traffic light).
- Starting window, shows green text 5 sec before and 5 sec after the start signal.
- One-coloured background.
- Image (a photo, the club logo, a custom-made background picture).
- A short text message can be overlayed.
- Interval start: Shows the participants who will start at the next start signal.
- Chasing start (pursuit, beta): Displays each competitor as his/her start time is approaching, then gives a start signal.
- Import of XML file in accordance with IOF Data Standard 3.0 (can be produced by OLA, OE2010, tTiMe and others).
- Import of CSV file (comma-separated values, a template is available).
- Time synchronisation using device's built-in GNSS receiver (Global Navigation Satellite System; GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo).
No advertisements. Does not gather, transmit or disclose any data.
Available start intervals: 0:05, 0:10, 0:15, 0:20, 0:25, 0:30, 0:40, 0:45, 0:50, 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 7:30, 10:00.
GNSS synchronisation: https://youtu.be/izDB5CW5JyI
Help file: http://stigning.se/startclock/help_en.html