Beloved by teachers around the world, Seesaw is the only educational platform built specifically to address the unique needs of elementary classrooms. Seesaw brings together high-quality instruction, authentic assessments that drive deep learning insights, and inclusive communication – in one place. With Seesaw, students have the power to show their thinking and share their learning, ideas and creativity with their teachers and families.
Used by 10M teachers, students and families in over a third of elementary schools in the US. Beyond the US, Seesaw is used in over 130 countries!
Teachers love Seesaw—out of 1000 teachers surveyed, 92% said Seesaw makes their lives easier.
Built on extensive educational research, Seesaw is validated by industry-leading third-party LearnPlatform as a designated evidence-based intervention, eligible for ESSA Federal Funding with Tier IV designation.
Awarded the ISTE Seal of Alignment. Grounded in learning science research and based on practitioner experience, the ISTE Standards ensure that using technology for learning can create high-impact, sustainable, scalable and equitable learning experiences for all learners.
High Quality Instruction
- Enable teachers to deliver high-quality, standards-aligned instruction that encourages student voice and choice
- Multimodal tools make learning accessible and engaging. Tools include video, voice, screen recording, photos, drawing, labeling and more!
- Present to Class mode designed for front of class modeling, whole class instruction and discussions
- Assign activities to all students for center/stations work or whole class independent work. Use student groups to easily differentiate assignments
- Over 1600 research-based and ready-to-teach lessons created by Seesaw’s curriculum experts with whole group instruction videos, 1:1 or small group practice activities and formative assessments. Includes robust lesson plans to support teacher implementation.
- 100k ready-to-assign activities created by our community of educators and 1600+ ready-to-teach scaffolded lessons
Inclusive Family Engagement
- Engage families as partners in the learning process through inclusive two-way communication though portfolios and messages
- Provide a window into the classroom and insight into their child's progress with frequent sharing of student posts and assignments
- Robust messaging with built-in translation into over 100 home languages
- Message Progress Reports to families to keep them informed
- Capture learning completed within and outside of Seesaw through digital portfolios that showcase student growth.
- Organize student work by folder and skill
- Simplify parent-teacher conferences and report cards
Assessment to Support Data-Driven Decisions
- Routinely assess student learning to glean meaningful insights into their understanding and make data-informed instructional decisions
- Formative assessments with auto-graded questions provided detailed and actionable reporting
- Tie skills and standards to activities for easy progress monitoring of key learning objectives
Accessible and Differentiated Learning
- Enable developmentally appropriate, accessible, and differentiated instruction to reach and engage all learners
Seesaw is COPPA, FERPA and GDPR compliant. Learn more at web.seesaw.me/privacy.
Need help? Visit our Help Center at help.seesaw.me.