From the creator of PrayerTime.sg, PrayerTime Pro is a brand new app made specifically for Singaporeans and Malaysians alike. It's FREE and NO ADS!
No more fiddling with heavily cluttered apps when your friend says "Let's meet after Asar". Use PrayerTime Pro minimalistic widget or just open the app! PrayerTime Pro is designed to be pretty yet straightforward to use, even your parents can use it.
Quick features glance:
• Modern, simple to use interface evolved from PrayerTime.sg design
• Supports Singapore and Malaysia prayer timings from MUIS and JAKIM: No need to worry about why the notification does not sync with radio azan
• Offline-mode: Data only needed to be downloaded once, after that app can be used without internet!
• Nearby Musolla/Mosque locator to help you through the day
• Set notification on prayer time: Reminder for those of us who are always busy with work
• Set notifications to alert you before azan or after azan too!
• Qibla compass which works anywhere in the world using your device's GPS
• View hijri calendar and events
• Read MUIS weekly Khutbah right from the app
• Compatible with any Android phones using version 4.4 and above!
• Compatible with both phones and tablets, usable in portrait and landscape
• Minimalistic widget for your home screen, comes in 2 versions: mini and full
• View prayer timetable for a specific date through the in app hijri calendar
• You can use this app as an alarm for Subuh: Plays Subuh Azan even when your phone is in silent mode
• 5 different azan provided: One exclusive azan recorded by Ustaz Tamliikhaa!
• Share today's prayer timings to your family and friends
• Bonus: Mini info tidbits on sunnah prayers in the app
More locations will be supported in the near future!
For suggestions and feedback:
- Tweet to us at @PrayerTimePro
- Facebook message us at fb.com/PrayerTimePro
- Post feedback/feature request to https://feedback.prayertime.pro
If you find the application useful or helpful, do spread it to your family and friends, together we remind each other of our religious obligations.