Parchovany is a village in Slovakia in the Trebišov district. The first mention of Parchovany dates back to 1320, when the village is registered in the form of Parnow. There is a well-developed business network, a primary and kindergarten school, a health center, a house of mourning. There is a post office, a flower shop and a library in the service building. The folklore group Parchovianka has been operating here for 40 years, presenting local folk traditions. Today, 1,964 inhabitants live in the modern village of Parchovany with the attached part of Božčice.