Just fed up of how complicated it is to use it. Downloaded at first the free version of the app to check out. An absolute nightmare to connect, figure out how to search, find out premium vs paid watchfaces. No where obvious to get support. Uninstalling.
Trying the free to see if it works. So far..
Just payed the 2.99 via this version, but how does the premium work? As its only showing the free version still?
Not add samsung gear fit 2 watch faces plz add
Initially installed the premium version but kept crashing on starting, same for this free version. My phone is a LG G 4. Would like to purchase the premium version if you can fix it for the lg 4.
Disappointed, paid for premium. all of these extra watch faces are either on an external website (which also provides watch faces for other software) or as links to external downloads in the g+ community. Recommend using Facer
- Many more featured watches! Lots more coming soon!
- Experimental fix 5 for Nixon Mission crash
- Removed legacy watch selector - this was causing overlay bug on some watches, e.g. Huawei, Urbane
- Fix for crashes from missing location permission
- GPS permission optional - can use manual weather location instead
- Experimental Fix 4 added to test Nixon Mission crashes on ambient mode
- Longer timeout for CloudSync from iOS
Put any homescreen widget from your phone onto your smartwatch or Google Glass.