Can't focus on your work? Study Beats combines high quality binaural beats with music and nature sounds, it is a science-based app that will motivate you to stay focused and get things done.
Avoid procrastination with Binaural Beats and achieve your goals!
Staying focused for long periods of time is hard. Your attention is constantly being diverted in this world of distractions. Select a category that fits best to your task. To solve problems, select Solve; to memorize new information, just select Memorize and so on. Customize your brain wave by adding nature sounds and melodies. Finally add timer to start your studying session.
Calm your mind and get things done!
• Change your unproductive study sessions to efficient ones with memory enchanting brainwaves.
• Add realistic nature sounds and calming melodies.
• Listen offline.
• Maximize your productivity.
• Concentrate on a daily routine and manage ADHD.
• Use binaural beats to boost your brain.
• Use pomodoro timer functionality to work efficiently.
Study Beats is the study app you've been dreaming about!
• 🎧 Different waves for different tasks such as Focus, Study, Learn, Solve, Memorize and much more.
• 🎵 Nature sounds and melodies can be added to your alpha waves, beta waves, theta waves, gamma waves.
• 🎓 Background playback. You can use other apps or turn off your screen while playing music.
• ⏯️ Notification controls for your beats.
• 📚 Simple interface and gorgeous design with high-quality graphics.
• ⏱️ Add timer to your music to work efficiently.
1-Ultimate Brain Booster
2-Study with music for free
3-Offline listening or streaming
4-Nature sounds and binaural beats
5-Pomodoro timer helps you focus
6-Learn quick science facts
What are these waves for?
Focus is for helping you to focus,Study is for assisting you when you are studying, Read is there for your reading time, Memorize is for helping you to memorize information, Solve is for problem-solving, Think is for deep-thinking, Learn is for learning new information and Create is for your creative sessions.
How to use it?
It's simple. Just select the brainwave for your task and add nature sounds or music. For example, if you can't focus on your work properly you can select Focus and simply do your work. We recommend using the app while you are studying, reading, creating etc. Or you can use it while you are sleeping or meditating too if you want.
Do I need an internet connection?
No. You can use Study Beats without an internet connection.
How is Study Beats different from other binaural beats apps?
Study Waves is mainly focused on cognitive tasks such as memorization and problem-solving. We are constantly updating it with your suggestions for a better experience.
What are binaural beats? How does this affect me?
Binaural beats are auditory processing artifacts caused by specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims coming from the alternative medicine community that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity, focus and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each note.
📫You can send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply leave a review. We read all of them; feel free to tell us your ideas.
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on Instagram: @theklikklak
Follow us on Facebook: @theklikklak
Klik Klak - Utku Gogen