- Enjoy this new Bible app that offers an audio version of the Bible in the Telugu language. If you find difficult to read the Scriptures, an audio Bible will be very useful. Listen to the Holy Word of God while you drive, rest, walk or cook. Touch the audio icon to select the chapter or verse you want to hear. A new way of experiencing the Word!
- Telugu Baibil contains the complete (TBO) Telugu Bible containing the Old and the New Testaments. Now More than 28 million of Christians in India can access the Holy Bible in their own language!
- This app is totally free of charge. Download it, use it, read it and share it with your family and friends.
- It works online and offline. Once downloaded you can use the app everywhere, even if you are not connected to the Internet.
- You can bookmark and highlight verses or passages, add to favorites and access them quickly and easily whenever you want. You can also copy and send verses by SMS or WhatsApp and share verses on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We really wish to spread the God’s Word all over the world. It is so good to share the Holy Word with others!
- It is also possible to add notes to each paragraph of your Bible, making it a truly personalized Bible.
- The app will allow you to quickly increase or decrease the font size. Select the text size you want according to your preference.
- Every time you open your Bible app, it goes back to the last read verse.
- You can easily search by keyword.
- Change the screen brightness on night/day mode. In Night Mode, the page will be fading to dark and the text will be adjusted to the dark color as well.
In Day Mode, the page and the text will be switched to normal.
Telugu Baibil will become your favorite app! Now it is easy to read and study the Bible.
Open your Bible now, read it, enjoy it!
Choose a book, a chapter and a verse and start reading:
The Old Testament is a collection of 39 books and it contains the creation of the universe, the history of the patriarchs, the exodus from Egypt, the formation of Israel as a nation, the decline and fall of the nation, the Prophets (who spoke for God), and the Wisdom Books.
The books are:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is a collection of 27 books written in Greek. It consists of the narratives of the life and ministry of Jesus, the acts of Apostles, letters called epistles written by various authors and the book of Revelation, which is a book of prophecy.
The books are:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.