The best Toastmasters Timer for your meetings, it's simple, fast and accurate. It was developed by Federico Navarrete from The Leader Ship Toastmasters in Lodz, Poland.
This App provides you with different options, for example:
- Question of the Day (30s).
- 4 to 6 min (Ice-Breaker).
- 5 to 7 min (Common).
- 1 minute.
- 1 to 1:30 minutes (Evaluator's introduction).
- 2 to 3 minutes (Evaluation).
- 5 to 6 minutes (General evaluation).
- 1 to 2 minutes (Table topics).
- 8 to 10 minutes.
- 10 to 12 minutes.
- 13 to 15 minutes.
- 18 to 20 minutes.
- Custom, create your own speech up to 100 hours.
All speeches are recorded for sharing it with your members or guests.
- Vibrating when a time has been reached (optional).
- Beeping when a time has been reached (optional).
- Clapping when the max time has been exceeded (optional).
- Pin your custom time (Android Oreo or above).
- Light Green, speeches that didn't reach the minimum time (-30s), but still qualified in a contest (ONLY available in reports preview and exports/shares).
- Green, minimum time was reached.
- Yellow, optimal time was reached.
- Read, optimal time was reached.
- Black, speeches that exceed the maximum time (+30s) and are disqualified in a contest (ONLY available in reports preview).
- Export the agenda to Excel.
- Share the agenda by e-mail, clouds, etc.
- Dark mode.
- Easter Eggs.
Also, the project is open-source and can be implemented, modified or improved freely without any constrain. Feel free to hack it and share new your ideas about it.
Finally, you can join us and help us translate the app to your language: