The qualification exam during the competition for appointment to positions in the central office of the State Bureau of Investigations and territorial offices of the State Bureau of Investigations involves testing to verify knowledge of the legislation.
The proposed educational application contains a list of test questions with answers and their variants that will be on official testing and, thanks to the implemented functionality, significantly facilitates and speeds up preparation.
The test questions were approved by the order of the State Bureau of Investigation dated May 2, 2018 No. 55 (taking into account changes in the legislation) and are divided into thirteen sections:
I. Constitution of Ukraine - 361 questions (1-361);
II. Law of Ukraine "On Civil Service" - 19 questions (362-380);
III. Anti-corruption legislation - 293 questions (381-673);
IV. Law of Ukraine "On the State Bureau of Investigation" - 102 questions (674-775);
V. Instructions on the organization of secret investigative (research) actions and the use of their results in criminal proceedings - 15 questions (776-790);
VI. International conventions - 47 questions (791-837);
VII. Code of Ukraine on administrative offenses - 49 issues (838-886);
VIII. Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine - 472 questions (887-1358);
IX. Convention on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms - 232 issues (1359-1590);
X. Criminal Code of Ukraine - 458 issues (1591-2048);
XI. Law of Ukraine "On Principles of Prevention and Counteraction of Discrimination in Ukraine" - 5 issues (2049-2053);
XII. The Law of Ukraine "On operative and investigative activity" - 53 questions (2054-2106);
XIII. General theory of law and the state - 14 questions (2107-2120).
A total of 2120 questions.
We also offer practical tasks for an additional fee (a collection of 379 practical tasks that appeared on exams in 2018-2020).
Features and capabilities of the application:
- Random and proportional formation of a trial test for 100 questions from the full list of questions, as well as from questions selected from a specified list of sections for the qualification exam for the relevant position;
- Testing by questionx of any selected sections: in a row, randomly or by difficulty;
- Work on problematic questions (testing on the questions you chose and in which mistakes were made);
- Convenient search and viewing of answers without passing the test;
- To substantiate the answers, articles with active references to laws are indicated;
- Listening to questions and answers using speech synthesis;
- The application does not require an Internet connection - it works in offline mode.
The following questions are missing from the official list of the DBR: 567, 569, 877, 878, 879, 880 and 1378, respectively, they are also missing from the appendix.
If you notice an error, have comments or wishes, please write to us by e-mail. We are constantly working to improve the app and release updates that are automatically downloaded to your device.