The procedure for conducting an open competition for appointment to positions in the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine provides for a qualification exam in the form of a test to check knowledge of the legislation regulating official activity in the selected position, in particular, the preparation by the participants of the competition of test tasks of the first level of testing or the first and second levels of testing.
With the help of the proposed educational application, which contains a list of test questions with answers and their variants according to the edition of March 1, 2023, you have the opportunity to take the trial test an unlimited number of times, which greatly facilitates and speeds up preparation.
Test questions are divided into 11 sections, which in turn are divided into two levels.
The first level contains 409 questions and is divided into 4 sections:
I. Constitution of Ukraine - 96 questions;
II. Law of Ukraine "On the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine" - 145 issues;
III. Law of Ukraine "On Civil Service" - 50 questions;
IV. The Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" - 118 questions.
The second level consists of 2151 questions and is divided into the following sections:
V. Criminal Code of Ukraine (part 1) - 392 questions;
VI. Criminal Code of Ukraine (part 2) - 270 questions;
VII. Criminal Code of Ukraine (part 3) - 140 questions;
VIII. Criminal Procedural Code of Ukraine (part 1), Regulations on the Unified Register of Pretrial Investigations, the procedure for its formation and management approved by the order of the Prosecutor General of June 30, 2020 No. 298 - 395 issues;
IX. The Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine (part 2), the Law of Ukraine "On the procedure for compensation for damage caused to a citizen by illegal actions of bodies carrying out operational and investigative activities, pre-trial investigation bodies, the prosecutor's office and the court" - 745 questions;
X. The Law of Ukraine "On operative investigative activity" - 118 questions;
XI. The Convention on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms and its Protocols, as well as national legislation in this area - 91 questions.
A total of 2560 questions.
Features and capabilities of the application:
- Random and proportional formation of a trial test with 50 questions on the first level and 100 questions on the first and second levels;
- Testing by questionx of any sections: in a row, randomly or by difficulty (determined by the statistics of passing tests by all users of the application);
- Work on mistakes (testing on questions in which you made mistakes);
- The possibility of adding questions to the "favorites" and passing a separate test on them;
- Convenient search and viewing of answers without passing the test;
- Justification of the answers indicating the relevant article of the law;
- Listening to questions and answers using speech synthesis;
- The application does not require an Internet connection - it works in offline mode.
If you notice an error, have comments or wishes, please write to us by e-mail. We are constantly working to improve the app and release updates that are automatically downloaded to your device.