* At the moment, public transport tracking is available in the following cities:
- Bila Tserkva
- Vinnytsia (experimental)
- Zaporizhzhya (municipal transport, some minibuses)
- Kyiv (Kyivpastrans only)
- Lviv region
- Odesa (experimental)
- Kharkiv (electric transport, few bus routes)
** Main app function - public transport tracking - depends on the functioning of an external source of GPS data. Cooperation of the source and app is not guaranteed. Also, given the significant intervals of data updates sometimes, there may be some differences between the real transport position and the one that shown in the application.
- Real-time transition. Info about coordinates, speed and direction of movement is enough to predict with high probability real-time vehicle location.
- Simultaneous visualization of speed and direction of movement. Only one glance at map allows you to determine heading and speed of vehicles you need. Depending on the speed, the size of the colored part of the ring around the marker changes, and its middle indicates the direction of movement.
- Color differentiation of routes. It is extremely easy to distinguish routes, because the selected routes differ not only in number but also in color. If desired, you can change the color differentiation according to transport types.
- Only relevant information. CityBus filters outdated data not to show you what isn't really there.
- Smart view. As you zoom in, all vehicles equipped with GPS trackers appear on the map, not just those of selected routes.
- Favourites. CityBus allows you to save selected route lists and apply them in just a few taps on the screen.
- Routes search. All you have to do is select two points on the map, the results can be filtered and used to view the location of the desired transport.
Online public transport tracking of Bila Tserkva, Vinnytsia, Dnipro, Zhytomyr, Zaporizhzhya, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv, Lutsk, Lviv, Lviv region, Mariupol, Mykolayiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Uzhgorod, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Cherkasy, Chernigiv - in a single app.
Transport location data is provided by city councils https://data.gov.ua/