JRCALC Plus provides up to date national and regional guidance for prehospital professionals across the UK. Northern Ireland Ambulance Service, South East Coast Ambulance Service and Yorkshire Ambulance Service can now access JRCALC on the app, with guidelines for other local areas publishing soon.
Developed by Class Professional Publishing, key features of the app are:
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance for NIAS (Northern Ireland Ambulance Service)
- Contains regional Clinical Notices for SECAMB (South East Coast Ambulance Service)
- Registered Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS) users can access JRCALC through the app
- Add your own notes
- Includes all drug tables, algorithms and advice
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
Class Professional are the exclusive publisher of the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines and have developed JRCALC Plus, a unique app, so clinicians can access local and national guidelines all in one place. Class Publishing have exclusive licence to publish and distribute the national guidelines, which are authored by both the Joint Royal Colleges of Ambulance Liaison Committee and the Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. National guidelines complement local guidelines on conveyance, Emergency Departments and other health services.