Classic Stopwatch has had over 2.8 million downloads since 2013.
This stopwatch has received praise from engineers, race coordinators and motor sport professionals for reliability, features and ease of use.
It has a unique feature of three separate recorded time views so that laps, splits and statistics can be shown separately in large clear font.
Lap times and split times can be resized using a pinch/zoom gesture.
Stopwatch is accurate to 1/1000th of a second, can handle hundreds of laps and can run to 99.9hrs.
• 3 x lap timer views via swipe gesture.
• Resize lap times via pinch/zoom gesture.
• Commit laps on or after stopping.
• Starting sounds such as gunshot or horn
• Range: difference between fastest and slowest lap.
• 1/1, 1/10, 1/100 & 1/1000 second precision.
• Large portrait view
• Runs in background
• Current lap time
• Elapsed time in big numbers
• Precise to 1/1000 second.
• Maximum duration 99.9 hours.
• Button sounds.
• Optional operation with side buttons.
Key Design Principles
The stopwatch display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing, cycling and team games. The lap timer has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe and large buttons.
Stopwatch operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other chronometers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous. It has configurable precision and time correctly recorded in milliseconds as point measurements.
This chronometer was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios such as cooking or proffesional session timing.