National Online Safety’s FREE app is the easiest way to keep children safe online. It’s a one-stop-shop for parents and educators to learn everything they need to know about the latest apps, games and devices used by children. It provides instant access to online safety education, training and updates so that parents and educators can protect their children from online harm and abuse.
FREE AGE-SPECIFIC PARENTS ONLINE SAFETY COURSE HOSTED BY MYLEENE KLASS
• Parents get FREE access to our ‘Online Safety for Parents’ video course, hosted by mum of 3 and online safety ambassador, Myleene Klass.
• Broken down into 4 age-specific categories, our course takes you on a journey through the online world through the eyes of children as they grow up from pre-school to teens.
BROWSE HUNDREDS OF AWARD-WINNING GUIDES
• A new guide every week as part of our #WakeUpWednesday campaign.
• Find out about the latest online platform, game or device children are talking about.
• Search for online risks and get tips for keeping children safe online.
• Learn about parental controls and how to monitor online activity.
• Share, review and download your favourite guides.
ABOUT NATIONAL ONLINE SAFETY
National Online Safety help parents and educators keep children safe online. We do this through our comprehensive programme of expert-led education, training and updates designed for the whole school community, accessed via our award-winning online learning hub.
We’re proud to have over 25,000 schools and over 150,000 users on our learning hub worldwide. We’ve received over 2,000 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5.