Download the National Online Safety app for free – the world’s most comprehensive online safety app for parents, carers and education staff.
Packed with hundreds of courses, webinars and resources, our app is a one-stop-shop for parents, carers (and educators) to gain the knowledge and skills they need to recognise and respond to online risks and keep children safe online.
• Over 270 online safety guides on the latest apps, games and devices
• Bite-size courses for parents of children aged 3-16, presented by Myleene Klass
• Over 100 explainer videos simplifying the most complex topics in the online world
• An in-app voting system to tell us the topics you want us to cover next
• Instant notifications direct to your phone each time new guides are released
• Personalised content you can save and refer back to again and again
About National Online Safety
National Online Safety, now part of The National College, provides multi-award-winning online safety training and resources for the whole school community. We help schools across the world raise standards in all areas of online safety, helping them implement a whole-school approach that engages all staff – and parents – in order to keep children safe online.