Use this all the time Does a lot of conversions and can be as basic as ms calc, or complex enough for most of those demanding complex math. It's not an algebraic calculator. It excels at conversions and has a static memory that survives reboots.
Superior. For what it does, can't get better. Great syle, functionality and reliability.
License problem Bought it dome time ago. Now installed on Nexus 5 with CM 12.1 and getting always License error. Clearing Store Data/cache etc is not helping. I love it but it is totally unusable!!!
Amazing As a college student, this app has proved itself to be very useful! I haven't occurred any issues with it. Highly recommended!
Best calculator period. This calculator is well laid out and works perfectly for me. RPN spectacular! Free one was all I needed, but I bought this to support the developer.
Best RPN Calc on Android. This programmer took the best of RPN and of an Android touchscreen UI and very intelligently blended them to create the easiest AND most powerful (non-programmable, though) RPN calc. Highly configurable, large and very responsive keys. Intelligent layouts and stack. Readable answers on the sizable screen. Constantly evolving (P<>R in todo list), and very quick feedback from creator. No Ads. Never crashed. *Many* functions. I never regretted buying the Pro version to support it. Other great (free & programmable, but less easy to use) RPN Calcs: Free42 and Droid48
* Homescreen widget - a basic version of RealCalc with percent, square-root and memory which can be placed on your homescreen.
* Bitwise shift and rotate functions in binary/octal/hex modes.
* Values now truncated on conversion to integer for binary/octal/hex modes (rounding available as an option in settings).
* Constants updated to latest NIST 2014 values.
* Four-digit grouping option in Display Format settings.
* Option to restore entry state on undo in RPN mode.
Simple calculator with complete history (virtual tape, a.k.a. ticker tape style)