If you have problems / questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the discussion thread at http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/4892/mybrickset-discussion and I'll do my upmost to help.
If there's a feature you'd like to see in the app then please let me know!
Please contact me if you can assist with translating myBrickset into your native language or would like to offer your graphic design skills to help improve the look & feel of myBrickset.
• Manage your LEGO® collection.
• Keep track of sets you own or want.
• Organise your Collectable Minifigures.
• Scan a set's barcode for instant access to details.
• Download high quality official LEGO® instructions for most sets, including retired ones.
• Syncs seamlessly with your Brickset account.
• Fully searchable database, can be searched by name, set number, year, theme and more.
• Browse the entire LEGO® catalogue.
• Retail prices for most sets (£UK, $US, $CA, €DE).
• High quality professional images included.
• Automatically updates with new sets, images and prices (requires an internet connection).
• Simple, easy to use interface.
• No ads!
Please rate or review! :)
myBrickset includes detailed information and images for all LEGO® sets & CMFs (Collectable Minifigures).
Due to copyright restrictions I am unable to include images or data for regular minifigures. Because of this restriction, minifigures are not yet included in myBrickset.
If you think this app is not worth 5 stars - and especially if you think it's a 1 star - please let me know. I want to build the app you want, I can only do this with your input!
myBrickset represents a very large amount of my spare time over the past several years, is available for free, includes no ads, spyware, spam etc and is the only app with offline access to the entire LEGO® database!
All data and images not otherwise acknowledged are courtesy of brickset.com.
CMF breakdown images are used with permission from WhiteFang of EuroBricks.
myBrickset is not affiliated with brickset.com or The LEGO Group.
Many thanks to Huw at brickset.com for his help & support.
Q: Why so large?
A: myBrickset is designed to be used without an internet connection, so includes a one-time download of ~250MB. This allows to app to display images for all sets in the database.
Q: Can I have prices in my local currency?
A: All prices are retrieved from brickset.com, should additional currencies be supported there then they will be included in myBrickset.
Q: Why no minifigure images?
A: I have been unable to locate a source of images willing to provide them either royalty free or for a cost I can afford.
Q: Do you make money off of this?
A: Nope. myBrickset is and will remain free. I dislike ads and do not have any referral generating mechanisms built in.
Q: How long did it take you to write this?
A: Far too many evenings and weekends!
Q: Can I have feature x? And x? And z?
A: If you'd like an additional feature, please contact me via the methods listed above to discuss it (email is preferred), I want to build the app you want you to use!
Q: I have a question not listed here.
A: Please contact me via the methods listed above.