In the 1870s across Wisconsin, farmers and businessmen organized town mutual insurance companies to protect themselves from financial loss if their farms, businesses, or homes were lost due to fire. The key goals of these mutuals were to maintain local control, provide excellent service and keep rates affordable. As mutual companies, they were (and still are) owned by and directed by the very people who purchased their insurance policies. For more than a century, these companies have kept their focus on the “mutual” interest they have with their policyholders.
Application supports all mobile devices.
Our application includes many features that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease.
* View billing information
* Pay and manage your invoices
* View your policy information
* Access to your Wausau policies 24/7/365
* View declaration pages, invoices, etc.
* Upload photos
* Contact your agent or Wausau
* Request changes to your policy
* Receive notifications and messages from Wausau
* Submit a claim, view existing or past claims, and upload photos from your mobile device!
NOTE: To log into your account from this application your policy must:
* Be an active policy with Wausau Insurance
* Have a security code which can be found on your invoice or by contacting Wausau Insurance to set up your access the first time.