• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 5.1.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
Even on fullscreen apps like games or gallery?
And have you by any chance tried MiUI in the past and you miss a certain eye-candy of it?
Yell Welcome to Battery Bar!
You can now easily set a bar with customisable height, place and color (it can even change according to battery level).
You won't believe how convenient it is until you try it yourself!
100% Ad Free! No Fishy Permissions needed!
Auto-Magicaly Hiding with Statusbar
-Selectable via Options Menu
-Auto-Magicaly Color (Low Med Reg Charge)
-Auto Detection of screen Width ( Bar works in Portrait and Landscape Mode on any phone!)
Simply start the service,
configure the colors and options to your liking
Featured on Android Police!
Again on 4Tablet PC (Russian)
More on Android HDBlog (Italian)
Tired of pulling down notification shade every time you want to check progress of ongoing download? This xposed module allows you to have progress of your ongoing download in front of your eyes; saving you from interrupting your current activity every time you want to check for progress.
- REQUIRES XPOSED FRAMEWORK!
- compatible with Android 4.1+ ROMs based on AOSP
- for Lollipop, recent alpha version of Xposed Framework is required
- implicitly supports all downloads carried out via Android's standard download manager
- implicitly supports bluetooth transfers
- implicitly supports Chrome and Firefox browsers
- with "God mode" turned on, progress bar will be shown for ANY ongoing notification that contains progress bar (for 3rd party download managers, browsers and other not implicitly supported scenarios)
- customizable position, margin and color of progress bar
Visit official support thread at XDA for more info and support
Since you may not be able to display by the terminal version and Android,
The free version, I hope that you will try to confirm the operation.
View · 1UP · 2UP Carrier language Model
Numerically display the remaining battery
Freely positioned on the icon in the notification bar that resides in the other application.
Background color of the status bar, change the text color
Full screen time can be selected the transparency of the background and remain on the status bar
selection of font files on the SD card, the choice of font size.
a Week Calendar.
BattleBattery Player1 and Player2
For example, the application to be displayed in the status bar battery level, which are always shown on the left, you can move right corner by using this app.
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
-Sometimes your wallpaper can reset itself.
-The app is not compatible with most non-AOSP based ROMs
-Especially not working on the LG G3/G2.
-works great on Nexus devices and most Motorola devices!
WARNING: This app modifies system files and should only be used with a flashable backup of your current ROM on your device. The developer is not responsible for any damages.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR RATE THIS APP.
-A rooted device.
-Xposed-Framework running on your device.
*MAIN FEATURES* :
-Status Bar theme:
-Apply a theme on these icons: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery, sync, ringer, headset.
-Adjust what icons to theme.
-You can choose what icons to theme.
-Navigation Bar theme:
-Apply an embedded theme on these elements : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only).
-Apply a personalized theme with your own images on : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
-Adjust : background, scale-type, buttons color.
-You should test at least one theme before upgrade to PRIME
*KNOWN ISSUES* :
-Compatibility issues (like non-themed icons) with :
-Some Lollipop ROMS.
-Samsung JB+ Touchwiz ROMS.
-AOSP KK+ Based ROMS.
-CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
-Size of personalized buttons may change during device use. (depends on device).
-Misalignment of icons in the status bar. (depends on themes and device used).
-Why is my button/icon the wrong one or wrong color ?
-Color adjustement is maybe activated, deactivate it from adjustment options.
-Another module is in conflict with Xstana, maybe "Tinted status bar", "Flat style colored bars", "GravityBox" or other.
-Xstana is not fully compatible with your device.
-What does/will Xstana NOT do ?
-It does/will not reorder icons/buttons.
-It does/will not resize icons/buttons/bars.
-It does/will not make navigation bar appear.
-It does/will not buttons function.
-It does/will not theme you battery icon if you use an aosp/touchwiz rom.
- It does/will not make your status and navigation bars support translucent mode.
-It does/will not color your status and navigation bars background when you are not in translucent mode.
-Why does Xstana not work at all?
-Xposed framework is maybe not running on your device, please install it : http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
-Your device/rom is not compatible with Xstana.
*WORKING CONFIGURATIONS* :
-Majority of Stock Based ROMS from JB to KK.
-Some Lollipop roms (not cm12 and sense)
-ROVO89 : Xposed-framework creator.
To report an issue or help to improve you can send me an email by using "Report an issue" option.
To support my work and unlock all features of Xstana you can upgrade to PRIME.
Support Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
With Omega StatusBar Pro you will gain access to premium features that are locked in the free version of OSB. These extra settings will allow you to customize your statusbar even more!
To use the pro features of Omega StatusBar, you must have this key installed! It will not work if you uninstall or refund!
What are the additional features of Omega StatusBar Pro?
★ Unlocks premium features that were locked in the free version
★ Additional support for theme-able content
★ Customizable battery bar
★ All System sensors and animations unlocked for full protection
★ Notification Counters+
★ Gain access to more ignored apps slots
★ First-to-Update with the latest stable source
★ Future support for Omega Exclusive add-ons
★ Adjusted Low Ram for better performance
Need help? Contact us!
Please remember to contact us if you have any questions or comments! There will be bugs on some devices as developers have to support many different Android devices and screen densities. Please do not post bad comments and ratings about a problem. We will be happy to work you through any issue you may have. Thank you!
Where did Omega StatusBar Pro Key go?
The unlock key for Omega StatusBar Pro is hidden on your device for security purposes and to create an uncluttered environment on your phone. You wouldn't want a blank app icon sitting in your app drawer would you? But what if i wanted to uninstall?! Don't worry, you can still access the key through your device settings or market. It isn't "hidden". Its just "out of sight".
* The latest update of the navigation bar icon is smaller then previous version, but it's exactly what the lollipop navigation bar look like. So, If you prefer the version of bigger size, do not update!
* Every time you updated, reboot your device to make it work normally.
CM11 Theme - Lollipop Navigation Bar
Geometric shapes navigation bar : Rectangle, Circle and Square
change your style of navigation bar.
tags : android lollipop, system bar, navigation bar, navbar, sysbar
This is not an app! It is only a skin. Please install Zooper Widget Pro 2.38 or above before installing this skin.
Inspired from BOSS and many other iPhone themes on ModMyi.com
Zooper Widget Pro
Please make sure Zooper Widget Pro 2.38 or above is already installed on your device : http://goo.gl/uYVDY
[HOW TO] Install :
1 -Downloaded and install BOSS Status Bar
2 - Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen
3 - Select BOSS Status Bar from the list when Zooper Widget opens up.
4 - Touch the image of BOSS Status Bar
Thanks for downloading and enjoy.
- languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Deutsch
- colors: blue, green and white icons
- day of the week display (sun, mon, ...)
- format settings: you can choose how to display the date
Jan 29 Sun
NOTE - Some devices running Android 5 Lollipop may not support green & blue colors
For any problem or suggestion please email me
Keywords: date bar, datebar, date status bar, date notification
** Does not work on the G3 **
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
From 4.0v onwards This Theme Only Supports new Theme Chooser Roms
CM11 and AOKP,AOSP roms Theme
Feel Free To mail Me for Suggestions Improvements and Problems
Themed Almost All System apps to colorful
Themed Many Google Apps
**many Thanks To "djdarkknight96" From XDA for always helping me**
**Thanks to TechXero from Team Mahdi Rom For Being Such A good tester**
This theme is NOT for Stock Roms That Comes With your Device. This theme for for devices that are ROOTED and running a CUSTOM ROM that supports theme chooser Like CM11,PA,AOKP
• AOSP and Google Keyboard
• Lock Screen
• CM File Manager
• Facebook Notifications
• CM Theme Engine
and much more
** FOR MORE SCREENSHOTS **
MAIL ME SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS
Themed Almost most of the system apps and Google Apps
If you would like to donate, please purchase the module here. It will always be available for free on the XDA forums at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2335241
This module requires the Xposed Framework (root is required to install), which can be found here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
You must install the Framework and make sure it is enabled prior to installing this module!
Transparent statusbar (option to have full trans or 1px divider line)
Transparent Sense navigation bar (except on Blinkfeed panel; option to have full trans or 1px divider line)
Transparent notification pulldown window (with ability to set background color/alpha)
100-step battery icons, with optional battery % display during charging animation
Ability to auto-hide mobile data icons when connected to wifi (for AT&T phones)
Themable and replaceable statusbar images, in a simple Zip file format (called XSBM Iconpacks found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44218412)
Experimental support to replace individual application notification icons, in-app icons, and most drawable resources (may not work with all applications; see 2nd post on support thread for more information)
Center clock mod (thanks to @C3C076)
Remove AM/PM from clock
Change clock color
Remove clock from statusbar
Remove phone signal icons from statusbar
Remove battery icon from statusbar
Option to change text battery color when connected to charger
Colorize battery text and icon display, either fixed (single color) or based on charge range
Change statusbar icon colors (only replaced/overridden icons, not stock ones)
Ability to apply changes without a soft reboot (requires superuser permission)
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
As of now, the features of the App are:
✓ You can set 'knock words' for either all of your contacts, or starred contacts only, or for selected contacts.
✓ You can change the active time of a knock word, that is, once a Knock word is received via SMS, the time for which the App will allow the number to ring your phone could be set by user.
✓ You can set different keyword for different contacts.
Additional feature in future version:
✓ When a call is received from a person multiple times, the phone will automatically send an SMS stating that the user's phone is now in silent/vibrate mode and if it's urgent he/she may send an SMS "urgent" and then call to ring.
✓ Checking for pattern of words in SMS.
✓ Configure the sound volume to ring at.
✓ History of contacts who used knock words
✓ History of contacts who have been trying to reach you a lot of times but didn't use Knock words (most likely that they don't know about it.)
✓ You may expect integration with WhatsApp and other services' messages as an option.