Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the "albums feature" through an in-app payment (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
SET_WALLPAPER - for the non-livewallpaper mode
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING - for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
The following permissions are required for the location based rules on Android 2.3 and newer:
If you don't know what "root" means, don't install this app!
This app moves apps from and to the /system/app folder, making them a system app or a user app. System apps can get more priviledges, so some apps get more functionality when installed as a system app.
On the other hand, system apps can not be uninstalled. So this app can also be used to convert system apps to normal user apps by moving them from the /system/app directory to /data/app directory.
WARNING: Uninstalling important system apps might result in a unusable device! Use this function at your own risk and only if you know what you're doing! Make a NANDroid backup first! I won't give any kind of support if something goes wrong - don't install this app if you're not okay with that.
Paid apps can not be moved! Since Android JellyBean, paid apps are encrypted and therefore can not be moved!
Apps which are moved to SD card need to be moved back to internal memory before being able to move them to /system/app!
The app might not work on custom ROMs!
This app requires a rooted device with BusyBox installed. Don't install this app if you don't know what that means!
Make a backup before moving files! Not every app will work when moved to a different location!
This app uses the RootTools Project (http://code.google.com/p/roottools) library.
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/SystemAppMover
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
Full version is available through an in-app purchase for only 0.99 EUR / 1.49 USD
Lucid automatically starts when you put your device in the dock or when you charge it. The app is very customizable and comes with a lot of functionallity, like:
Clock: Show the current time & date and can also show...
... battery level
... unread GMails
... new SMS texts
... missed calls
... next alarm
... many more information from most DashClock extensions
RSS view: flips through new events from your RSS feeds
Slideshow view: start a slideshow with images from your device
On Android 4.2+ you need to enable the "DayDream" in the Android display settings to use & configure the app! Note that the system won't start the daydream if you're display is kept awake! Make sure to disable the "Keep awake while charging" option in the Android developer settings (if you have enabled that before). On Samsung devices, make sure to disable the "keep display on while eye contact is detected" option (or how they call that)
You can use the identifiers here http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html to change the time and date format
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - show weather information
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET - downloading RSS feed/weather/slideshow images
CAMERA - turn camera flashlight on
GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS - load RSS feeds from Google account
READ_CALENDAR - display upcoming events
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS & READ_PHONE_STATE - show number of missed calls
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - load custom fonts
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - display unread SMS count
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cache RSS feeds
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device or when you enter a specified location. Also, the app can regularly scan for available networks to connect to and re-disable WiFi if no suitable network is found. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the device.
WiFi Automatic is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Automatic
Simple Calendar Widget is a simple but elegant widget which displays upcoming calendar events on your home screen. It is very customizable to perfectly fit your homescreen design.
If the widget doesn't show up in your launcher, reboot your device once!
Use these identifiers to change the date & time format: http://developer.android.com/reference/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
• Android Wear integration
• Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
• Highlight options for todays events
• Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
• Text size & color changeable
• Background color changeable
• Icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
• Look ahead time configurable
• Multiple widgets with different calendars and configurations
• Free & without ads!
- READ_CALENDAR: well, to read the calendar events...
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: backup & restore widget settings
- READ_PHONE_STATE: required for communication with Android Wear devices
Icon by David Moore
The app does not run on Samsung and OPO devices running Android 5.0.x due to a bug in their system software!
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day to unlock your lockscreen can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the secure lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you're connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device, just as the "personal unlocking" feature from the upcoming Android version! You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• Android Wear integration
• Does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN, if you setup a VPN in the Android settings or if you have installed any custom certificates (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the "Uninstall" option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Samsung devices with Android 4.4: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the "Android Device Manager" to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
• Not compatible with Samsung devices running Android 5.0.x
• Sony devices: Disable Stamina or at least whitelist the app there
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
BILLING - license validation
This app is designed to be running all the time without having any impact on your battery life! It uses the hardware step detection sensor of the Nexus 5, which is already running even when not using any pedometer app. Therefore the app does not consume any additional battery drain. Unlike other pedometer apps, this app does not track your movement or your location so it doesn't need to turn on your GPS sensor (again: no impact on your battery).
Sign in with your Google+ account to unlock achievements and compete with others in the leaderboards!
The app also provides a DashClock extension, a widget and a notification to show your progress.
• Do not use any task killer if you want the app to work
• Achievements are granted the day after meeting the requirements
Pedometer is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Pedometer
Pedometer uses the 'EazeGraph' library by Paul Cech and 'ColorPickerPreference' by Sergey Margaritov
• 2-Player standard mode - normal chess game
• 2-Player extended mode - extended board, each player has 32 pieces
• 4-Player team mode - each player has the standard 16 pieces, but is allied with another player against two opponents
• 4-Player mode, no teams - deathmatch, each player has the standard 16 pieces and fight against 3 other players
There is no computer opponent implemented - you'll always play against other human beings!
Not yet implemented:
• Castling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castling)
• En passant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant)
• Promotion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess))
• Even if your king is in check, you can still move every piece so that by the end of your move you're still in check (and probably checkmate after your opponents move)
• There is no draw, but you can leave/cancel a match at any time
• In 2-player extended mode, you have two kings, but you'll still lose if one of them is captured
This game uses the Google Play Game Services for matchfinding and other game related communication - make sure to have the latest Google Play Services installed and allow synchronization to be notified about match updates
4-Player Chess is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/chess
Additionally, two lines of text can shown in the center, with even more information about the current time, like the day name or the date (or any other text).
To configure the watchface, open the "Android Wear" companion app and select the "Circles" watchface there.
Then you should try "Simple Search Widget"! It looks like the standard Android 4.0 search widget, but you can change the search provider to any site you want: Wikipedia, Google, Bing, Amazon or anything* else!
• Changable search provider
• Type directly in the widget, no need to open another app
• Looks like the standard search widget
• Dark, white or none border
• Text color changeable
• Default text changeable
• Resizable widget
• No scary permissions
* currently only sites, which put the search word at the end of the URL are supported, like Wikipedia, Google and many more. Other sites might be supported in an upcoming version
So music or video apps and games can still play music, even when the device should be muted.
"Media-Mute" automatically detects when you enter silent/priority mode and then sets the volume of the "music" audio stream to 0, muting even media apps and most games. When leaving silent/priority mode, the app restores your old volume.
Additionally, you can always overwrite the set volume by just increasing the volume with your hardware volume buttons while a video is playing.
The app might not work on Samsung devices running Android 5.0 as Samsung - in general - doesn't really care about correctly implementing the Android API...
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/Media-Priority-Mode
This is only a workaround for users who already have bought the "old" paid app so they don't have to pay again for a license.
If you are a new user: Please install "Delayed Lock" instead and buy the license through the in-app purchase option: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial
For users who have already paid for this app: Please install "Delayed Lock" and this unlocking app. "Delayed Lock" should accept this app as a valid license so you don't have to pay again.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but it has become really difficult to maintain both the paid and the free version of the app. If you have any issues or questions regarding the new license model, feel free to contact me.