In this book, you’ll explore the theory behind warding with an in-depth look at the three things generally warded against, those things that cannot be warded against, and the surprising benefits warding affords to your witchcraft practice. You'll then put that information into practice with simple yet powerful wards you can easily make to guard your home, as well as techniques for warding your home when you don’t have access to tools but need immediate magickal protection.
You will learn:
• Why blanket protection spells are generally ineffective at providing the protection you need
• How to make your magick stronger by identifying what you can and cannot ward against
• How to transform your home into a spiritual safe-haven with a powerful hands-on approach to witchcraft
• To simply yet effectively protect yourself from curses and unwanted energy
• How to quickly ward your home without any tools in the event of a spiritual threat
• To rely more strongly on yourself and make fewer excuses about why you can’t do the witchcraft
With an emphasis on common sense, practicality, and a hands-on approach to witchcraft, this book will help you to look at your spiritual protection needs for your home more objectively and to devise an immediate plan of action using materials you already have on hand.
About the author
Althaea Sebastiani is a spirit-led witch of over two decades of practice. Her witchcraft is heavily land-based, focused on building a relationship with the spirits of the land wherever her travels take her. Part of that strong focus includes relying upon the land and her own ingenuity for any tools, herbs, and materials used in her craft and for honoring her Gods. That current of flexibility, integrity, and pragmatic innovation is woven throughout her writing, as well as being prominent within her divination services as a bone thrower. When not writing or cavorting with spirits, Althaea spends her time wrangling six half feral children with her husband, wandering about the West, and living off-grid in the wilderness.
You can find her blog and numerous articles on witchcraft, Paganism, and practicing as a family at: http://www.ladyalthaea.com
Sign up for her twice-monthly pen pal styled newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/b3NtgX
You can also find her talking about kids and coffee over on twitter: https://twitter.com/
Scorning filters on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/
And talking about the writing process and her travels at: https://www.patreon.com/