Using clear language, an accessible design and numerous high quality illustrations, our author team will guide your students through the subject content to develop an understanding of materials, their working properties and how they are used to produce fashion and textile prototypes and products.
- Prepares your students for internal assessment with guidance on the skills demonstration and extended making project, including examples of student project portfolios
- Develops knowledge and skills for the written exam with practice questions and guidance on assessment criteria
- Contextualises knowledge with case studies linked to business practices and career opportunities.
Our experienced author team will help guide you through the requirements of the specification, covering the core technical and designing and making principles needed for the 2017 AQA AS and A-level Design and Technology Fashion and Textiles specification.
- Explores real-world contexts for fashion and textiles
- Develops practical skills and theoretical knowledge and builds student confidence
- Supports students with the application of maths skills to fashion and textiles
- Helps guide students through the requirements of the Non-Exam Assessments and the written exams at both AS and A-level