The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays couldn't be simpler to use–just turn to the page of your birthday and discover the secret to exactly who you are, based on a unique combination of astrology, numerology, tarot, colour theory and psychology. This combination of approaches provides an uncannily accurate profile for each birthday of the year. But you don’t just get an in–depth personality profile, you can also get an expanded reading for each astrological sign as well.
• Find out what your greatest challenges are and how to solve them;
• Discover your best side–as well as your dark side–and how to make the best of both;
• Compare and contrast your astrological reading with your birthday profile to reveal your unique strengths;
• Find out who those special people are that you are drawn to, and the special years in your life that will be significant;
• Discover your career and life goals, how to manage love and relationships, and how to maximise your health.
This compelling reference book gives you insight into your own birthday profile and astrological sign, but don’t forget to turn the pages and find out the secrets of your friends, family, lovers and colleagues too!
NEW EDITION – REVISED & UPDATED!!
“A highly recommended guide from one of the most creative people around.”
– William Reichard, author of This Album Full of Angles
UNLEASH THE POWER OF YOUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL!Learn practical, fun techniques guaranteed to get your stories on paper Weave worlds of wonder beyond your conscious imagining Discover how to write naturally, eloquently and without struggle
Whether you’re a seasoned writer or just starting out, whatever your genre or form, The Voice of the Muse will deepen your creative experience and awaken you to new skills, new stories and a renewed confidence in your innate gifts.
YOU'LL NEVER FEEL THE SAME ABOUT WRITING AGAIN!
“Mark David is a master of the word...absolutely a catalyst for my writing.”
– Joan Cerio, author of Hardwired to Heaven
“Whenever I feel blocked, I open this book, read a couple of pages and feel inspired again.”
– Anna Blagoslavova, Moscow, Russia
"Mark David Gerson's The Voice of the Muse book and recording saved my languishing novel!"
– Katie Thomas, Lynchburg, VA
Works well in conjunction with The Voice of the Muse Companion: Guided Meditations for Writers, a recording that includes the author's recording of ten of the guided meditations in the book and is also available on Google Play.
"No writer could ask for a more encouraging guide."
– The Written Word
"The words lie within you. They hover in the shadows, longing to be noticed, yearning to heard, aching to be shared. Together, through this book, you and I will give them voice."
– Mark David Gerson, The Voice of the Muse
High Priestess Eileen Holland's helpful guide is rooted in practicality and intended as a working handbook, not a simple beginner's guide. The information is rich; clear directions are given, and its range of content is extensive. Spells, circles, crystals, and color magic, herbs, health, and healing are all covered with abundant direction on how to do it, when to do it, and suggestions for seeking guidance from the deities. Those who have been on their path for a few years will find this a great reference book to refer to time and again.