Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip reveals the beauty of the Canadian wilderness. Inside you'll find:
- Maps and Driving Tools: 49 easy-to-use maps keep you oriented on and off the highway, along with site-to-site mileage, driving times, and detailed directions for the entire route
- Eat, Sleep, Stop and Explore: You'll know exactly what you want to do at each stop with lists of the best hikes, views, and more. Hike the Rocky Mountains, canoe in Lake Louise, go wine-tasting in the Okanagan, or snorkel with seals in the Pacific
- Itineraries for Every Traveler: Drive the entire two-week route, or follow strategic routes like a week-long drive along the coast of British Columbia, as well as suggestions for spending time in Victoria, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, and the Okanagan
- Local Expert: Born-and-bred Canadian and passionate road-tripper Carolyn B. Heller shares her love for the mountains, shores, and rich history of Vancouver and the Canadian Rockies
- Planning Your Trip: Know when and where to get gas, how to avoid traffic, tips for driving in different road and weather conditions, and suggestions for LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and road trippers with kids
With Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip's practical tips, detailed itineraries, and insider's view, you're ready to fill up the tank and hit the road.
Looking to explore more of North America on wheels? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Road Trip! Doing more than driving through? Check out Moon Vancouver, Moon British Columbia, or Moon Banff National Park.
Full coverage of: Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Whistler, Squamish, Kamloops, B.C. Rockies, Mount Revelstoke National Park, Glacier National Park, Golden, Yoho National Park, Banff National Park, Lake Louise, Jasper National Park, the Icefields Parkway, Kootenay National Park and the Kootenays, Kelowna, Penticton and Naramata, Osoyoos, Oliver, and the Okanagan