Five years, six months, eight days….
It’s been eighteen years since Abigail was born with a hole in her heart. Five years since she collapsed on the soccer field. Five years, six months, eight days since she found out she was adopted.
Abby has spent five years wondering about the family she never knew and waiting for her eighteenth birthday. When Abby shows up on the doorstep of Chris and Claire Knight, her birth parents are overjoyed to see the little girl they lost eighteen years ago.
One summer is all they have to make up for the years they lost. But when opposing ideals collide, a summer of love soon turns into a summer of heartache.
About the author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cassia Leo loves her coffee, chocolate, and margaritas with salt. When she’s not writing, she spends way too much time watching old reruns of Friends and Sex and the City. When she’s not watching reruns, she’s usually enjoying the California sunshine or reading – sometimes both.
The author recommends the following reading order:
SHATTERED HEARTS SERIES
- Forever Ours (Shattered Hearts #1)
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts #2)
- Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts #3)
- Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts #4)
- Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts #6)
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts #5) (a spin-off)
- Ripped (Shattered Hearts #7) (a spin-off)
THE STORY OF US SERIES
- The Way We Fall (The Story of Us #1)
- The Way We Break (The Story of Us #2)
- The Way We Rise (The Story of Us #3)
- To Portland, With Love (The Story of Us #3.5) (a novella)
- Unzipped (Luke: Parts 1-3)
- Password (Luke: Part 4)
- Timeout (Luke: Part 5)
- Hunting Luke (Luke: Part 5.5)
- Trust In Me (Luke: Part 6)
- Decode (Luke: Part 7)