Adam has had his heart ripped out before. But there's nothing he and Lindsay haven't been able to overcome. Nothing that could tear them apart... until now.
After nine years of being back on the competition circuit, Adam is at the top of his game in the surf world. But troubles at home have forced him to consider retiring earlier than expected.
With the possibility of a final competition in his future, the pressure is on Adam to perform; to leave on a high note. Long hours practicing at the beach and weeks away from his family at exotic locations only causes more turmoil between him and Lindsay. Until finally, the stress reaches a boiling point and someone gets burned.
RIPPED is book seven in the New York Times bestselling Shattered Hearts Series. Though it is technically a stand-alone novel, it is still highly recommended that you read the series in order to fully appreciate Adam Parker's journey to the top.
About the author
The author recommends the following reading order:
SHATTERED HEARTS SERIES
- Forever Ours (Shattered Hearts #1)
- Relentless (Shattered Hearts #2)
- Pieces of You (Shattered Hearts #3)
- Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts #4)
- Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts #6)
- Abandon (Shattered Hearts #5) (a spin-off)
- Ripped (Shattered Hearts #7) (a spin-off)
THE STORY OF US SERIES
- The Way We Fall (The Story of Us #1)
- The Way We Break (The Story of Us #2)
- The Way We Rise (The Story of Us #3)
- To Portland, With Love (The Story of Us #3.5) (a novella)
- Unzipped (Luke: Parts 1-3)
- Password (Luke: Part 4)
- Timeout (Luke: Part 5)
- Hunting Luke (Luke: Part 5.5)
- Trust In Me (Luke: Part 6)
- Decode (Luke: Part 7)