"So addicting! Highly recommend!" – Diary Of A Wannabe Writer
"I. LOVE. LINCOLN." – Antonella’s Book World
When it comes to fighting, Prince Lincoln is the greatest demon killer in the history of his people, the thrax. Now Lincoln faces his hardest fight yet, and it’s not on a traditional battlefield. It’s all because something unexpected has come to pass…
The part-angel prince has fallen for a quasi-demon girl. Hard.
Trouble is, Lincoln’s people see anyone demonic as an enemy be hunted. Sadly, the girl who’s stolen Lincoln’s heart, a quasi-demon named Myla Lewis, soon becomes the number one target of Lincoln’s own fighting force. It’s something the High Prince of the Thrax won’t stand for. At all.
No matter what, Lincoln will protect his Myla.
Angelbound Lincoln Series
Stories from the perspective of Mister the Prince
1. Duty Bound, a novella that takes place before Lincoln meets Myla face-to-face
2. Lincoln, a novel that tells the story of Angelbound from Lincoln’s POV
About the author
Christina Bauer believes that fantasy books are like bacon: they just make life better. All of which is why she writes romance novels that feature demons, dragons, wizards, witches, elves, elementals, and a bunch of random stuff that she brainstorms while riding the Boston T. Oh, and she includes lots of humor and kick-ass chicks, too. Christina lives in Newton, MA with her husband, son, and semi-insane golden retriever, Ruby.
In which Myla Lewis kicks ass and takes names. Nuff said.
5. The Dark Lands
6. The Brutal Time (Fall 2019)
7. Armageddon (already here, long story!)
8. Quasi Redux (Fall 2020)
The next generation takes on Heaven, Hell, and everything in between
3. Zinnia (Summer 2019)
4. Kaps (Summer 2020)
5. Huntress (Summer 2021)
Angelbound Origins as told by Prince Lincoln
1. Duty Bound
Also From Christina Bauer
- Fairy Tales of the Magicorum, a series of modern fairy tales with sass, action, and romance
- Beholder, where a medieval farm girl discovers necromancy and true love
- Dimension Drift, a dystopian adventure with science, snark, and hot aliens
Don’t Miss Out
Get your FREE copy of Christina’s novella, BEVERLY HILLS VAMPIRE, when you sign up for her personal newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/