David Crookes was born in Southampton, England. After living in Canada for twenty-three years he moved to Queensland, Australia with his wife and children. He has worked in many occupations,as a farm hand,factory worker,lumber-mill worker, costing surveyor,salesman,contractor,oilfield and construction industry executive and as a small business owner. He now writes fulltime. His travels have taken him to many parts of the world and his particular passion, apart from writing is single-handed ocean sailing.His novels include: BlackbirdThe Light Horseman's DaughterSomeday Soon Children of the Sun RedcoatBorderline
• Setting up an account and posting on Facebook, whilst maintaining your privacy and staying safe.
• Having fun perfecting and sharing photos and videos.
• Creating Facebook Groups and Pages, including your business or charity Page.
• Saving time by using Events to invite friends, and to organize your social life, in an instant.
• Buying and selling items using the no-fee Marketplace.
• Eliminating irrelevant adverts and annoying posts from your News Feed.
• Using the free messaging service, Messenger, to send private messages, and make phone and video calls.
• Learning about Facebook Live, and the television apps.
Even if you are a veteran Facebook user already, you're sure to learn something new with this jam-packed book.
Table of Contents:Introducing Facebook Setting up a new Facebook account Familiarise yourself with Facebook Creating your first Facebook posts Start using the Facebook app Working with Groups Working with Pages Using Facebook Messenger Create and join events Using photos and videos Buying and selling Tailoring the adverts Privacy and security Using third-party apps