The Coxwell series of contemporary romances and romantic comedies currently contains four books, each featuring one of the siblings:
1. Third Time Luck is Philippa Coxwell and Nick Sullivan's story, a second chance romance and reunion story featuring a curvy girl and a bad boy.
2. Double Trouble is James Coxwell and Maralys O'Reilly's story, a second chance romance and secret baby story, featuring mistaken identity, twins and a newly single dad.
3. One More Time is Matt and Leslie Coxwells story, a second chance romance featuring a marriage on the rocks (which works out just fine).
4. All or Nothing is Zach Coxwell's romance with Jen Maitland, a bad boy romance with a cancer survivor who has forgotten how to laugh.
All of the Coxwell stories feature the fictional small town of Rosemount, just outside of Boston.
5. Christmas with the Coxwells is a short holiday story which revisits the family twelve years after the end of All or Nothing for their family Christmas dinner in Rosemount. Catch up with the kids of that earlier generation in preparation for their romances, coming soon.