- Use Bash shell scripts to automatically import photos and raw files from a storage card or camera and automatically rename, geotag, and neatly organize the transferred files
- Organize and manage photos with ExifTool
- Manage and edit photos using the lightweight yet versatile gThumb application
- Manage and process raw files with Darktable
- Manage and process photos with digiKam
- Apply color corrections using Hald CLUT
- Set up a simple self-hosted photo publishing web application to share and showcase your photographic masterpieces
- Implement a cloud backup system
- Build a Raspberry Pi-based device for backing up photos on the move
- Control Camera via Web with gPhoto2 Bottle
- Write Bash shell and Python scripts to control a Sony camera from a Linux machine via Wi-Fi
- Use Termux to organize, process, and back up photos and raw files on an Android device
- Use the Sonnenhut tool to plan your photographic activities
- Draw inspiration from Unsplash with the Unbash script
All material and scripts in the book are derived from the author's actual Linux-based photographic workflow.
All material and scripts in the book are based onthe author's actual Linux-based photographic workflow.