This guide contains the following:
- A complete beginning-to-end walkthrough, with detailed boss strategies
- A detailed look into all of the Confidants
- Every single Request that takes you into the mysterious Mementos
- Coverage of every single mini-game
- The location of every single Persona in the game, including a detailed look into Fusion
- A comprehensive trophy guide that will get you that elusive platinum trophy
In this guide, you will find the following:
- Comprehensive walkthrough covering all planets and objectives;
- The location of every single collectible, including how to get the RYNO;
- A detailed trophy guide that will net you that elusive Platinum Trophy.
The main character's travels in the Galar region, based on Great Britain, alongside rivals Hop, Bede and Marnie aiming to dethrone the Pokémon League Champion.
Sword and Shield introduce several new features such as Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing, functions that increase size and change forms of certain Pokémon; the Wild Area, a large open world with free camera movement; and raids with co-op battling. They also reintroduce features previously seen in Sun and Moon and Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, such as regional variants and roaming Pokémon depicted in the overworld.
Inside this guide you will find:
- Full Walkthrough (featuring Pokemon encounter rates).
- All Gym Encounters and Strategies.
- Screenshots with annotated captions.
- New Items: Mints & Natures Explained.
- The Galar Region: New Pokemon & a Sword/Shield Pokedex.
- Post Game (Champion Cup etc).
- Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing guide.
- And much, much more!
Join us as scour the darknes allies and defeat dangerous beasts while covering every aspect of this game including the following:
- A detailed main walkthrough covering all events, detailed enemy strategies, and all 3 endings.
- A checklist of all NPC events, with outcomes based on your decisions.
- A complete trophy guide to help you reach that platinum trophy.
- And much, much more!
Developing video games—hero's journey or fool's errand? The creative and technical logistics that go into building today's hottest games can be more harrowing and complex than the games themselves, often seeming like an endless maze or a bottomless abyss. In Blood, Sweat, and Pixels, Jason Schreier takes readers on a fascinating odyssey behind the scenes of video game development, where the creator may be a team of 600 overworked underdogs or a solitary geek genius. Exploring the artistic challenges, technical impossibilities, marketplace demands, and Donkey Kong-sized monkey wrenches thrown into the works by corporate, Blood, Sweat, and Pixels reveals how bringing any game to completion is more than Sisyphean—it's nothing short of miraculous.
Taking some of the most popular, bestselling recent games, Schreier immerses readers in the hellfire of the development process, whether it's RPG studio Bioware's challenge to beat an impossible schedule and overcome countless technical nightmares to build Dragon Age: Inquisition; indie developer Eric Barone's single-handed efforts to grow country-life RPG Stardew Valley from one man's vision into a multi-million-dollar franchise; or Bungie spinning out from their corporate overlords at Microsoft to create Destiny, a brand new universe that they hoped would become as iconic as Star Wars and Lord of the Rings—even as it nearly ripped their studio apart.
Documenting the round-the-clock crunches, buggy-eyed burnout, and last-minute saves, Blood, Sweat, and Pixels is a journey through development hell—and ultimately a tribute to the dedicated diehards and unsung heroes who scale mountains of obstacles in their quests to create the best games imaginable.