Introduces Android 5.0™ (Lollipop®) for Nexus and Google Play edition devices (Russian version). Available globally. For complete online help, see http://support.google.com/.
New and updated features covered include adaptive brightness, always-on "OK Google" detection, app-specific notification blocking, Battery Saver, battery-life prediction, Bluetooth Low Energy, Chromecast screen mirroring, device sharing, double-tap to wake, flashlight, guest users, lock-screen notifications, material design, non-Gmail email accounts, the Overview screen, priority interruptions (do-not-disturb mode), Quick Settings, screen pinning, Settings search, Smart Lock, Tap & Go, vibration, and the redesigned versions of Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Gmail, Hangouts, Maps, Photos, and Settings.
- Covers Android 5 Lollipop.
- Covers all Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets, as well as other pure Android devices, including Nexus 10 and Google Play Edition tablets.
- Master the Home screen, Lock screen, and multitouch gestures.
- Secure your data from thieves, snoops, and rogue apps.
- Locate a lost or stolen Nexus remotely.
- Work with onscreen or wireless keyboards.
- Get instant search results for documents, pictures, music, mail, apps, contacts, settings, and more.
- Summon Google Now to get personalized information when you need it.
- Ask Google Search to find nearby businesses, set alarms, search the web, and more.
- Dictate anywhere that you can type.
- Squeeze out every minute of battery life.
- Connect to wireless networks with a few taps.
- Set up cellular, Bluetooth, and VPN connections.
- Mirror your tablet's screen to your TV.
- Back up your data to the cloud.
- Transfer files to and from your Windows PC or Apple Mac computer.
- Sync your documents, mail, contacts, appointments, reminders, notes, and messages wirelessly across your computers and mobile devices.
- See all your notifications in one place.
- Stop some or all notifications indefinitely or for a fixed duration.
- Browse the web with Chrome.
- Watch and subscribe to videos on the YouTube app.
- Send, receive, and manage all your email with the Gmail app.
- Make free phone calls or chat with friends on Hangouts.
- Post to Twitter or Facebook right from the app you're using.
- Manage your day-to-day life with Contacts, Calendar, Keep, and Clock.
- Find your way with Maps.
- Download apps, games, and updates from the Google Play store.
- Connect to Google's online multiplayer social gaming network.
- Play or cast music, movies, TV shows, and other media downloaded from the Google Play store.
- Capture, edit, and share photos and videos with Camera and Photos.
- Care for your Nexus and troubleshoot problems.
- Plenty of tips, tricks, and timesavers.
- Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. Getting Started with Your Nexus
2. Touring Your Nexus
3. Securing Your Nexus
4. Typing & Editing
5. Wireless & Network Connections
6. Managing Your Accounts & Data
7. Connecting to Computers
8. Getting Notifications
9. Google Now
10. Google Search
11. Browsing the Web with Chrome
12. Watching YouTube Videos
13. Email, Messaging & Keeping in Touch
14. Organizing Your Life
15. Shopping for Apps, Games & Media
16. Maps & Navigation
17. Shooting, Viewing & Managing Photos
18. Nexus Care & Troubleshooting
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Android Phones and Tablets, 2nd Edition is the perfect resource if you are a visual learner who wants to master the ins and outs of the Android operating system. With step-by-step instructions driven by targeted, easy-to-understand graphics, this informative book shines a light on the features, functions, and quirks of the Android OS—and shows you how to use them. With the guidance provided by this easy to follow resource, you will quickly access, download, and enjoy books, apps, music, and video content, as well as photos, emails, and other forms of media, right from your phone or tablet! This book is perfect for Android users at beginner to intermediate levels.
The Android operating system is graphics intensive, which is why a visual guide is the best way to navigate your Android device. Now that the Android OS is available on both phones and tablets, you can maximize the productivity and convenience of your devices by mastering the features, functions, and quirks of this operating system. Explore the latest Android features and functions Peruse full-color illustrations that walk you, step-by-step, through instructions for using the Android operating system Discover how to access, download, and enjoy multimedia content Sync your Android devices to maximize their capabilities
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Android Phones and Tablets, 2nd Edition is the top resource for visual learners wanting to further explore the capabilities of Android devices.
Android Tablets for Seniors in easy steps:Looks at the range of devices available and their specifications and functionalityExplains the Android operating system and how to use it on your tablet in terms of navigating around, performing all of your favourite tasks, getting online and turning your tablet into a mobile library and entertainment centreFocuses on the latest version of Android, 5.0 Lollipop, and shows the enhancements that have been made over previous versions, such as allowing guest users, viewing the latest notifications on your tablet and accessing quickly the settings that you use most often
Android Tablets for Seniors in easy steps will show you how to:Get up and running with the interactive, touch screen experience so that you can quickly find your way around with AndroidUse the Android settings to ensure that your tablet looks and works in exactly the way that you wantFind your way around apps: the programs that give Android tablets their functionality - from using the preinstalled apps, to downloading and using the huge selection available from the Google Play Store, which is linked directly to Android tablets. It also shows how to get the best apps for popular activities such as travel, health and wellbeing, family history and online shoppingConnect to the web via Wi-Fi, using email, making phone and video calls to family and friends with Skype and diving into the world of social networkingKeep your tablet safe - security on tablets is just as important as on any other computer and this is covered in terms of preventing access to your tablet and staying safe online and when using your apps
Android Tablets for Seniors in easy steps gives you the confidence to enter the world of the tablet and get the most out of your device, using Android 5.0 Lollipop.
The book features the Google Nexus but is applicable to all tablets running the Android operating system. Presented in larger type for easier reading.
could’ve predicted the absolute frenzy these revolutionary devices would
cause. Instant hits, each one of them – Nexus 4, Nexus 7, and the
subject of this guide, Nexus 10 – is the best device ever released in
its respective category.
For newcomers to Android, the Nexus 10
is a pleasant surprise: better than every Android tablet that came
before it, but also a better device than the ubiquitous iPad. In fact,
the iPad’s so-called “Retina Display” is not quite up to par with the
Nexus 10’s world-leading screen.
For Android evangelists, the
Nexus 10 is the “killer” device that everyone has been hoping for – the
first tablet to marry Google’s ideas about the future of computing with
the top-notch execution that’s been sorely needed from manufacturers of
While there’s a little bit of a learning curve
to get the most out of your new Nexus 10, don’t worry; this guide will
have you up and running in no time at all, ready to take full advantage
of everything this tablet has to offer. We’ll show everything you need
to know to get started with the Nexus 10– Chrome, Gmail, Google Music,
and everything in between. Whether or not you’re already an Android
user, you’ll find plenty of helpful info within these pages.
Ready to get started? Let’s do it!
We found the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook to be an intuitive and fun device to use, and we think you will too! Read on to learn how to maximize your new gadget as both an ebook reader and as a full-featured Android tablet.
Additionally, detailed screenshots help you to confirm that you are on the right track. This Survival Guide also goes above and beyond to explain Secret Tips and Tricks to help you accomplish your day-to-day tasks much faster. If you get stuck, just refer to the Troubleshooting section to figure out and solve the problem.
This guide includes:
- Getting Started
- Making Calls
- Making Video Calls Using Google Duo
- Button Layout
- Navigating the Screens
- Using the Speakerphone During a Voice Call
- Staring a Conference Call
- Managing Your Contacts
- Text Messaging
- Adding Texted Phone Numbers to Contacts
- Copying, Cutting, and Pasting Text
- Sending Picture and Video Messages
- Using the Chrome Web Browser
- Managing Photos and Videos
- Using the Gmail Application
- Managing Applications
- Setting Up a Google Account
- Sharing an Application
- Using the Play Store to Download Applications
- Reading User Reviews
- Deleting an Application
- Adjusting the Settings
- Using the Google Assistant
- Turning Vibration On and Off
- Setting Alert Sounds
- Changing the Wallpaper
- Setting a Passcode or Fingerprint Lock
- Changing Keyboard Settings
- Changing Photo Settings
- TUrning the Hidden Notification Light On or Off
- Turning Bluetooth On and Off
- Turning Wi-Fi On and Off
- Turning Airplane Mode On and Off
- Tips and Tricks
- Maximizing Battery Life
- Taking a Screenshot
- Using Gestures to Perform Quick Actions
- Accessing the Settings Screen Quickly
- Quickly Navigating the Settings Pages
- Resetting Your Phone
...and much more!
Kirim masukan Anda di sini: https://goo.gl/olxIOV.
Envie seu comentário aqui: https://goo.gl/olxIOV.
Google Play’s global audience spans many different languages and cultures. Network infrastructures and business environments also vary significantly from country to country. Finding success in this global market means considering these factors and more before launching your app.
This playbook will help. It guides you through the steps to take, with tips and advice from developers who’ve successfully gone global.
Envíanos tus comentarios aquí: https://goo.gl/olxIOV.