This book comes at a critical time, because tragically, many teens have forgotten their calling, or worse, have never heard it. As a result, they don’t know who they are or who and what they are meant to be for one another. This means they often resort to ‘using’ instead of authentically loving others and themselves.
Theology of His Body and Theology of Her Body are two books in one. Teens are encouraged to not only learn the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposite sex, for it is in seeing the complementarity of the two sexes that one discovers the real meaning of his or her own body. This is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teens program, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his/her body, or anybody, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
● How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
● That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
● The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
● Their true calling and purpose in life.
● How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
● The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
● What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
● The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
Note: this is a unique flip book where you have TOB for His Body on the cover, then you flip it over and it is TOB for Her Body, so 2 in 1.
About the author
Jason Evert earned a master’s degree in theology and undergraduate degrees in counseling and theology, with a minor in philosophy, at Franciscan University of Steubenville. He is the author of ten books, including If You Really Loved Me, Pure Faith, and Pure Love. Each year, Jason speaks to more than 100,000 teens in high schools and colleges internationally, challenging young people to embrace the virtue of chastity. He runs the website chastity.com and is the founder of the Pure Love Club, which is an international alliance of young people who promote chastity in more than thirty countries.