- Seize, not shy away from opportunities
- Have a clear focus to know what you want out of life
- Address your weaknesses and exploit your strengths
- Feel motivated, positive and confident in your abilities
- Know how you come across and how to adapt to look and feel more confident
- Be more assertive and influential
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Feel fulfilled and balance your work and personal life.
Built from the author’s unique training programme, each chapter has case studies, exercises and actions including conflict and change. Packed with practical advice, this book will give you the tools and techniques you need to feel confident and motivated to achieve your goals.
Self confidence is a wonderful thing for those who have loads of it – but if it’s in short supply, even the smallest tasks can sometimes seem daunting. But it’s really easy to build your self confidence, and this practical, no-nonsense book will help you every step of the way.
Increase your Self Confidence is packed full of practical and helpful advice so you can start to build lasting, unshakable confidence and get what you want out of life. Whether it’s making a career change, finding a romantic partner or meeting new people, you’ll find all you need to develop the confidence and motivation to start transforming your life today.
• Feel motivated, positive and confident
• Learn to exploit your strengths and embrace opportunities
• Find out how to overcome setbacks
• Assert yourself and go after the life you want
What the Wild at Heart Field Manual did for men, the Captivating: A Guided Journal can do for women. By revealing the three distinctly female desires every woman shares, John and Stasi Eldredge invite participants to recover their feminine hearts, which may have suffered many wounds but were originally defined in the image of a passionate God.