This book enables you to take your magic on to the next level and provides the further skills and techniques for powerful magic making. It provides the sort of guidance and development usually found in the first year of Coven life.
The Real Witches’ Craft moves on from the simple spells and rituals of The Real Witches’ Handbook to more advanced magic, teaching the skills and techniques of practising magic.
This book will teach you how to:
- Balance the elements to create effective magic.
- Raise, focus and direct magical energy to powerful effect.
- Strengthen the five senses in order to help towards developing the 6th sense.
- Use divination and scrying – tarot, runes, fire, etc.
- Design your own spells.
- Use the Moon's phases for magic.
Kate West has been a practising Witch for over thirty years. She has been Vice President and Media Co-ordinator of The Pagan Federation and is High Priestess of the Hearth of Hecate, as well as Media Officer for The Children of Artemis, Europe’s foremost Witchcraft organisation. In 2003, Kate was awarded both the Non-fiction award and Lifetime Contribution to Witchcraft award by The Children of Artemis.
The chapters will include:
• Myth and Reality – what being a witch is all about, how it compares with the Hollywood image
• What Witchcraft is – the beliefs and practices
• Moon worship, the elements, Gods and Goddesses, the cycles of death and rebirth
• The Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
• Becoming a Witch – what does it involve?
• Magic – how it works and the responsibilites involved. How to avoid potential danger
• Spellcraft – how to help you pass exams, attract partners, improve family relationships
• Herbal work – herbs for skin, hair, scents, traditional recipes
• How to tell your family and how to make contact with groups and other teenage Wiccans
Note that it has not been possible to include the same picture content that appeared in the original print version.
This book is the perfect guide for anyone who wants to perform seasonal spells. It is the perfect follow-up and next step in the highly successful 'Real Witches' series, providing a full year's working in the Craft, and will appeal not only to those who have purchased other titles in the series, but to anyone from Sabrina fans to serious witches.
Now, with this book, you can learn how to master the core ideas and practices of Wicca – in just 20 minutes.
Wicca is a nature religion rooted in simple Pagan traditions, handed down through folklore, tradition and ritual. It is a unique synthesis of beliefs, springing from ancient traditions formed around the land, developed from the earliest human concepts of spirituality.
Through practising Wicca, not only can you feel more in tune with the natural world, but you’ll learn to be more sensitive to your own being and spirituality too. If you feel ready to unlock your potential, 20 Minutes to Master Wicca is the key.
In this book you’ll learn about and learn to understand Wicca’s core concepts – including:
• The history of Wicca
• The significance and meaning of traditions, symbols and rituals
• The influence of the planets and astral bodies
• How to communicate with the world around you, the magical realm, and how to put your senses in touch with nature
• The tools you’ll need to conduct rituals
• How to practise Wicca, both by yourself and with others.
Previously published as Principles of Wicca, this ebook brings together classic text from an expert in the field of with a new chapter, placed at the end of the book, that condenses the previous ideas and practices into a simple and digestible 20-minute read.
This is part of the 20 Minutes to Master series, five indispensable guides that show you how to transform your life in simple and effective ways. Other titles in the series include 20 Minutes to Master Your Psychic Potential, 20 Minutes to Master Meditation, 20 Minutes to Master Stress Management and 20 Minutes to Master Buddhism.