Artificial Intelligence and Integrated Intelligent Information Systems: Emerging Technologies and Applications presents the recent advances in multi-mobile agent systems, the product development process, fuzzy logic systems, neural networks, and ambient intelligent environments among many other innovations in this exciting field.
This volume presents new trends and developments in soft computing techniques. Topics include: neural networks, fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation, knowledge discovery, rough sets, and hybrid methods. It also covers various applications of soft computing techniques in economics, mechanics, medicine, automatics and image processing. The book contains contributions from internationally recognized scientists, such as Zadeh, Bubnicki, Pawlak, Amari, Batyrshin, Hirota, Koczy, Kosinski, Novák, S.-Y. Lee, Pedrycz, Raudys, Setiono, Sincak, Strumillo, Takagi, Usui, Wilamowski and Zurada. An excellent overview of soft computing methods and their applications.
· Morphological Image Analysis for Computer Vision Applications.
· Methods for Detecting of Structural Changes in Computer Vision Systems.
· Hierarchical Adaptive KL-based Transform: Algorithms and Applications.
· Automatic Estimation for Parameters of Image Projective Transforms Based on Object-invariant Cores.
· A Way of Energy Analysis for Image and Video Sequence Processing.
· Optimal Measurement of Visual Motion Across Spatial and Temporal Scales.
· Scene Analysis Using Morphological Mathematics and Fuzzy Logic.
· Digital Video Stabilization in Static and Dynamic Scenes.
· Implementation of Hadamard Matrices for Image Processing.
· A Generalized Criterion of Efficiency for Telecommunication Systems.
The book is directed to PhD students, professors, researchers and software developers working in the areas of digital video processing and computer vision technologies.
The contents of the book are highly multidisciplinary since the modeling of emotions in robotic socially believable systems requires a holistic perspective on topics coming from different research domains such as computer science, engineering, sociology, psychology, linguistic, and information communication. The book is of interest both to experts and students since last research works on a so complex multidisciplinary topic are described in a neat and didactical scientific language.