- A comprehensive guide to the risks and complications in otology, rhinology, and head and neck surgery
- Written by a team of leading authorities from around the world, it presents the reader with a wealth of clinical experience in every instructive chapter
- Formatted for easy accessibility, including a definition of each complication and its sequelae, the incidence of occurrence, the point during surgery when it is most likely to happen, tips for avoiding it, and techniques for managing it
- Includes current scientific, evidence-based information throughout
- More than 360 full-color intraoperative photographs, endoscopic images, and illustrations to help readers visualize surgical problems and solutions for every case, including revision surgery
This unique book is essential reading for all surgeons who need to prepare for and manage every contingency for the best possible outcomes in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.