Our modern era is plagued by increasing alienation—we are seeing an “us against them” world. Everywhere we turn, we find ourselves divided from each other as never before across political, economic, social, and spiritual lines. As humanity is being torn apart right before our eyes—separating many of us from our friends and even our loved ones, from our hopes and dreams, from the natural world, and from so much that gives meaning and value to our lives—people are blaming everyone and everything around them for the collective problems that we have created ourselves. We are turning against each other, rather than to each other, just when we need each other the most.
Bestselling author of Conversations with God Neale Donald Walsch offers a radical solution to the growing problem of humanity’s alienation. He invites us to question our basic assumptions about ourselves, about each other, about life and how it works, and about God, and to rethink the very definition of humanity. The Essential Path challenges every human to make a Daring Decision—to look at who we are and how we can choose to be, in a planet-altering new way.
With insight and spiritual perceptivity, Walsch peers into the heart of a broken, divided society, prompting us to ask the critical questions that have the power to transform our world.
In exploring these three pillars, Amara delves into topics such as forgiveness, relationships, and finding your inner stillness. You will learn the art of maintaining emotional balance, cultivating self-respect, practicing heartfelt communication, and the power of consciously embracing life’s beginnings and endings. Like Warrior Goddess Training, this book is packed full of exercises and explorations designed to help you integrate the Warrior Goddess Way into your everyday life.
You CAN learn to enjoy everything you do. Your potential for dancing through life is waiting to be awakened. Live the Warrior Goddess Way and claim the woman you are destined to be.
In Touch is a groundbreaking, experiential guide to the felt-sense of our “inner knowing”—the deep intelligence available through our bodies. Each chapter presents moving stories, helpful insights from spirituality, psychology, and science, and simple yet potent experiments for integrating the gifts of inner knowing into every aspect of daily life. Join pioneering psychotherapist and teacher Dr. John J. Prendergast to explore:
• The phenomenon of “attunement”—how we accurately sense and resonate with ourselves and others—including an introduction to attachment theory, mirror neurons, and interoception (the ability to sense into the interior of your body)
• Felt-sensing and the subtle body—our ability to have a whole-body sense of reality and how the seven major energy centers relate to common psychospiritual issues
• “Shadows as portals”—how our dark and painful feelings and sensations can point us toward an essential radiance within
• The art of identifying and undoing our core limiting beliefs
• The four somatic qualities of inner knowing—relaxed groundedness, inner alignment, open-heartedness, and spaciousness—and how these subtle signals, once recognized, can guide our choices and help us to navigate life’s challenges
• The fruits of inner knowing—the realization of who we are in our depths and the great intimacy with life we can all enjoy
“As we tune into our deepest nature, our body relaxes, grounds, lines up, opens up, and lights up,” writes Prendergast. “So far this extraordinarily useful subtle feedback has been largely overlooked; almost nothing has been written about it. We need to both sense and decode these signals if we are to benefit from them. These bodily markers are here to be seen and used as guides to enable us to more gracefully navigate life and to awaken. They are part of our birthright, available to anyone.”
In The Art of Living Out Loud, Losey describes how she learned to live an authentic life, from this traumatic experience. She guides readers through the process of coming clean with ourselves, accepting who we are, discovering our purpose and developing the courage to embody it.
Losey shows how to find one’s power from the inside out, dropping pretenses and perceptions of control, shedding fears, and embracing who we are. We can literally create a perfect life right here on earth. "I learned that creating the kind of experience that I wanted in life was as easy as believing it, and that worrying was nothing more than fear of 'what ifs' that didn’t even exist."