Eating a vegan diet that is
free of animal products requires creativity. For those who are exploring
veganism for the first time, Vegan
Cookbook for Beginners will inspire you to create filling and flavorful
plant-based meals to please even the most skeptical carnivore. With more than
150 versatile vegan recipes, Vegan
Cookbook for Beginners will let you experience the benefits of improved health
and increased energy through eating vegan with recipes that are hearty,
comforting, and nutritious. Going vegan is a smart choice for your body and the planet,
Cookbook for Beginners will take the
guesswork out of cooking everyday vegan meals.
Vegan Cookbook for Beginners will help
you enjoy the benefits of veganism today with:
More than 150
easy and delicious vegan recipes straight from Vegan Cookbook
2-week Vegan Cookbook meal plan
the core principles of veganism
Overview of the
health benefits of going vegan
equipping your kitchen and stocking your pantry from the editors of Vegan Cookbook
With help from Vegan Cookbook for Beginners, the
transition to a vegan lifestyle will be easy and enjoyable.
Most recipes feed six to eight people, and smaller households are often left with the monotony of leftovers or pricey, unused groceries that end up in the trash. Whether you’re new to vegan cooking or a long-time plants fan, The Plant-Based Pair makes cooking for two people easier and more delicious than ever. Covering everything from simple breakfasts to decadent desserts, these wholesome dishes pack plenty of nutrition into every bite while turning the chore of cooking into a fun date night.
The Plant-Based Pair offers:
• 125 tantalizing vegan recipes that make just enough for two
• Several 30-minutes or less meals to make
• Great ideas for saving time and money to get the most out of your groceries
• 10 helpful tips for living a happy vegan life
• The most useful, healthy ingredients to have on-hand for making any meal a success
• Practical advice for cooking more efficiently as a team
Create super satisfying plant-based meals just for two with The Plant-Based Pair.
Bestselling author Kathy Hester hits the bulls-eye with a brand new cookbook to solve a big vegan dilemma: how to make vegan food that is fast, easy and lip-smackingly delicious.
The Easy Vegan Cookbook, packed with 80 recipes, is a must-have cookbook for vegans with ?families, busy schedules, limited budgets and hearty appetites for healthy food that simply tastes good. With recipes like Creamy Broccoli and Potato Casserole and Veggie "Pot Pie" Pasta, readers will have a stockpile of quick recipes that they can count on to be delicious. Additionally, many of the recipes are gluten-free, soy-free and oil-free, for those who have other dietary restrictions or preferences.
This cookbook includes chapters such as Make-Ahead Staples and Speedy Stir-Fries, as well as recipes such as Inside-Out Stuffed Pepper Stew, Creamy Cauliflower Pesto Pasta and "Vegged-Out" Chili. No longer will weeknight meal planning be a source of stress. With The Easy Vegan Cookbook, vegans everywhere can enjoy easy, fast and family-friendly recipes for amazing food.
You’ve gone meat-free, thanks to your conscience, your doctor, or maybe even your teenager. Whatever the reason, the big challenge isn’t what to cook—it’s how to make healthy, hearty vegetarian meals without spending hours in the kitchen. With Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook, you can take back your time while letting your palate travel the world of vegetarian dishes.
• No time? All meals prep in 15 minutes or less. Chop and go.
• Hungry for real food? Not a single recipe calls for fake meat products.
• No animal products? Over 75 of the 125 recipes are vegan.
• Got restrictions? Dietary labels indicate whether a recipe is gluten-free, soy-free, and/or nut-free.
• Counting calories—or carbs? Nutritional information is listed with every recipe.
Live your life and let Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook toil in the kitchen for you.
Recipes include: Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce, Healing Vegetable Soup, Chiles Rellenos with Fresh Mozzarella, Eggplant in Hoisin Garlic Sauce, Banana Nut Bread, and more!
In the New York Times bestseller The Plant Paradox, Dr. Steven Gundry introduced readers to the hidden toxins lurking in seemingly healthy foods like tomatoes, zucchini, quinoa, and brown rice: a class of plant-based proteins called lectins. Many people are familiar with one of the most predominant lectins—a substance called gluten, which is found in wheat and other grains. But while cutting out the bread and going gluten-free is relatively straightforward, going lectin-free is no small task.
Now, in The Plant Paradox Cookbook, Dr. Gundry breaks down lectin-free eating step by step and shares one hundred of his favorite healthy recipes. Dr. Gundry will offer an overview of his Plant Paradox program and show readers how to overhaul their pantries and shopping lists to make delicious, simple, seasonal, lectin-free meals. He’ll also share his hacks for making high-lectin foods safe to eat, including methods like pressure-cooking grains and peeling and deseeding tomatoes.
With a quick-start program designed to boost weight loss and recipes for smoothies, breakfasts, main meals, snacks, and desserts, The Plant Paradox Cookbook will show readers of The Plant Paradox—and more—how delicious it can be to eat lectin-free.
• Consume the dishes inspired by Catching Fire: Pepper Jack and Chive Muffins, Lamb Chops With a Balsamic Plum Reduction, and Tiny Plum Tarts
• Hunt like Katniss and Gale for adventurous ingredients and create daring dishes: Charred Tree Rat, Hazelle’s Authentic Beaver Stew, and Spit-Roasted Goat
Transport your senses into the world of The Hunger Games with Catching Fire Cookbook, and relish the delicious adventures of the trilogy over and over again.
Eating Sushi is Easy. Making Sushi is Even Easier.
Let your love of sushi inspire you to prepare and enjoy it in your home. This beautiful guide and cookbook opens a window to everything that’s so fascinating—and intimidating—about sushi, while laying out easy-to-follow tips and techniques to help sushi lovers become confident sushi chefs.
In Japan, sushi is often made by home cooks and served as a casual family meal. Sushi at Home honors the spirit of authentic, homemade sushi by walking you through the entire process, including:
• information on shopping for essential (but not extensive) sushi equipment
• recommendations for where to find core ingredients
• advice on how to select the freshest fish for sushi
• preparations for the perfect sushi rice using white or brown rice
• step-by-step illustrations for slicing fish, rolling maki, forming rice balls, shaping nigiri, and more
• 80 authentic, popular, and creative sushi recipes
With no more than a sharp knife, rice paddle, and bamboo rolling mat, you’re well on your way to confidently creating your sushi bar favorites—sake not included.
Includes recipes for Tuna Sashimi with Sesame Seeds and Scallions; Marinated Mackerel Sashimi; Spicy Tuna Roll; Dragon Roll; Shrimp Futomaki; Yellowtail and Red Chili Temari; Salmon Nigiri; Avocado, Cucumber, and Shiso Nigiri; Diced Ginger Eggplant Gunkanmaki; and many more!
As awareness of the health
and environmental benefits of vegetarianism grows, millions of people are now switching
to a vegetarian diet. Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will
show you how to start a vegetarian diet so you can live with a clearer
conscience, lose weight naturally, lower your cholesterol, and decrease your risk
of chronic disease. Vegetarian Cookbook
for Beginners will teach you how
to cut out meat, without cutting out flavor and satisfaction. With more than
150 hearty, comforting meals to please the whole family, Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners
makes it easy to start a vegetarian diet.
Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners will get you started on the path toward a healthy,
meat-free lifestyle with:
More than 150
simple and hearty Vegetarian Cookbook
14-day Vegetarian Cookbook meal plan to get you
Overview of the lasting
health benefits of going vegetarian
Tips from Vegetarian Cookbook on transforming your
kitchen to be vegetarian-friendly
nutritional advice to make sure you get all your nutrients
for a successful transition to a vegetarian diet
Vegetarian Cookbook for Beginners is your guide to experiencing the delicious, lifelong
benefits of going vegetarian.
• Learn how to focus your thoughts and tapping goals with freewriting and journaling.
• Begin experiencing relief from stress and everyday anxieties.
• Use tapping to help manage the root causes of weight gain and the physical symptoms associated with diabetes, high blood pressure, persistent pain, and more.