Eating a vegan diet that is
free of animal products requires creativity. For those who are exploring
veganism for the first time, Vegan
Cookbook for Beginners will inspire you to create filling and flavorful
plant-based meals to please even the most skeptical carnivore. With more than
150 versatile vegan recipes, Vegan
Cookbook for Beginners will let you experience the benefits of improved health
and increased energy through eating vegan with recipes that are hearty,
comforting, and nutritious. Going vegan is a smart choice for your body and the planet,
Cookbook for Beginners will take the
guesswork out of cooking everyday vegan meals.
Vegan Cookbook for Beginners will help
you enjoy the benefits of veganism today with:
More than 150
easy and delicious vegan recipes straight from Vegan Cookbook
2-week Vegan Cookbook meal plan
the core principles of veganism
Overview of the
health benefits of going vegan
equipping your kitchen and stocking your pantry from the editors of Vegan Cookbook
With help from Vegan Cookbook for Beginners, the
transition to a vegan lifestyle will be easy and enjoyable.
Most recipes feed six to eight people, and smaller households are often left with the monotony of leftovers or pricey, unused groceries that end up in the trash. Whether you’re new to vegan cooking or a long-time plants fan, The Plant-Based Pair makes cooking for two people easier and more delicious than ever. Covering everything from simple breakfasts to decadent desserts, these wholesome dishes pack plenty of nutrition into every bite while turning the chore of cooking into a fun date night.
The Plant-Based Pair offers:
• 125 tantalizing vegan recipes that make just enough for two
• Several 30-minutes or less meals to make
• Great ideas for saving time and money to get the most out of your groceries
• 10 helpful tips for living a happy vegan life
• The most useful, healthy ingredients to have on-hand for making any meal a success
• Practical advice for cooking more efficiently as a team
Create super satisfying plant-based meals just for two with The Plant-Based Pair.
You’ve gone meat-free, thanks to your conscience, your doctor, or maybe even your teenager. Whatever the reason, the big challenge isn’t what to cook—it’s how to make healthy, hearty vegetarian meals without spending hours in the kitchen. With Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook, you can take back your time while letting your palate travel the world of vegetarian dishes.
• No time? All meals prep in 15 minutes or less. Chop and go.
• Hungry for real food? Not a single recipe calls for fake meat products.
• No animal products? Over 75 of the 125 recipes are vegan.
• Got restrictions? Dietary labels indicate whether a recipe is gluten-free, soy-free, and/or nut-free.
• Counting calories—or carbs? Nutritional information is listed with every recipe.
Live your life and let Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook toil in the kitchen for you.
Recipes include: Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce, Healing Vegetable Soup, Chiles Rellenos with Fresh Mozzarella, Eggplant in Hoisin Garlic Sauce, Banana Nut Bread, and more!