Lang Leav's evocative poetry in a gorgeous package with ribbon marker and cloth spine is an irresistible gift for any poetry lover!
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime invites the reader to enjoy simple pleasures brimming with compassion, humor, and spirituality while saving a trip to the therapist's office. Among the 98 nuggets of inspiration:
* Tell Richard Simmons to just shut up and sit down.
* Sing to a child.
* Learn a few choice phrases in French or Russian to use when flirting or angry.
* Create an altar in honor of your female ancestors and mentors.
* Interview three plastic surgeons and tell them why your body's flaws are precious to you.
* Whisper your darkest secrets to a beloved tree.
* Forgive the unforgivable.
98 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime can help a woman live out her adventurous fantasies with outrageous style.
In the Keep Calm and Carry On tradition of keeping a stiff upper lip, Keep Calm and Do the Snoopy Dance urges you to maintain peace by celebrating the happiness of dance and being grateful for all the joys that there are in life.
More than 100 quotes and sayings are included in this charming gift book, highlighted with cartoons showing Snoopy in all his dancing splendor.
"To those of us with real understanding, dancing is the only pure art form!” — Snoopy
"I want women to be liberated and still be able to have a nice ass and shake it.” — Shirley MacLaine
"Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the dance?” — Lewis Carroll
"Everything in the universe has rhythm. Everything dances.” --Maya Angelou