TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Art And Science Of CSS Layouts
- User Interface Design In Modern Applications
- Web Typography: Rules, Guidelines And Common Mistakes
- Usability Principles For Modern Websites
- The Guide to Fantastic Color Usage In Web Design and Usability
- Performance Optimization For Websites
- Design To Sell: Increasing Conversion Rates
- How To Turn A Site Into A Remarkable Brand
- Learning From Experts: Interviews And Insights
- The Smashing Story
The book is written by Jacob Gube (SixRevisions) Dmitry Fadeev (UsabilityPost) Chris Spooner (Spoongraphics) Darius A Monsef IV (COLOURlovers.com) Alessandro Cattaneo (with co-editing by Jon Tan) Steven Snell (VandelayDesign) David Leggett (UXBooth) Andrew Maier (UXBooth) Kayla Knight (regular writer on SM) Yves Peters (Typographica.org) René Schmidt (system administrator of our servers) and The Smashing Magazine editorial team, Vitaly Friedman and Sven Lennartz.
The book was edited by Vitaly Friedman, editor-in-chief of Smashing Magazine.