UX design isn’t a new field. But sometimes new approaches lead to new perspectives. In this book, you’ll learn how lean UX has made the whole discipline more approachable and attractive to startups, and you’ll see that UX issues aren’t just a quick fix, but should also address big-picture issues. Sometimes, the solution to a problem is just to fix a broken UX. At other times, you need to constantly fine-tune in order to keep up with changing demands. You’ll also explore wireframing techniques, research planning and design bias. TABLE OF CONTENTS - Interaction Design In The Cloud
- Lean Startup Is Great UX Packaging
- Fitting Big-Picture UX Into Agile Development
- You Already Know How To Use It
- Fixing A Broken User Experience
- Beyond Wireframing: The Real-Life UX Design Process
- Stop Redesigning And Start Tuning Your Site Instead
- Designer Myopia: How To Stop Designing For Ourselves
You can read books purchased on Google Play using your computer's web browser.
eReaders and other devices
To read on e-ink devices like the Sony eReader or Barnes & Noble Nook, you'll need to download a file and transfer it to your device. Please follow the detailed Help center instructions to transfer the files to supported eReaders.