That's why you (and Mormons who read this book) will be amazed as you learn
about Smith's personal life, starting with his early youth and progressing to
his later years.
This well-researched book also exposes serious problems with the doctrines
Smith created, as well as facts you need to know about his abilities as a
- Learn about Joseph Smith's brushes with the law.
- Read about how, in his younger days, he was found guilty of
using occult practices to defraud people.
- Learn of a Mormon historian who concedes that Joseph Smith was
the "village magician."
- See examples of doctrines Smith created that contradict the
very Bible Mormons claim to believe.
- Learn of several of Smith's doctrines that contradict the Book
- See how some of his doctrines even contradict each other.
- Discover how Mormonism has been forced to change her doctrines
over the years.
- Learn about the thousands of changes and corrections that have
been made to the Book of Mormon.
This easy-reading book provides powerful information to convince Mormons that
their religion cannot be of God. It was written to be read by either Christians
or Mormons, and includes a clear presentation of the gospel and an invitation to
trust Christ alone for salvation.